Need help? [Smut]

Elsa's POV

I'm a college student and live in this apartment along with 7 other people and you've probably guessed who they are.

It's been 3 months since I and Jack are together and things are escalating quickly with there being sexual tension among us and everyone teasing us about our relationship, it's really hard to keeping my mouth off his dick.

I see Rapunzel setting the table for dinner and decided to help her. Not after long, I felt myself zoning out.
"Are you alright, Elsa?" Rapunzel asked bringing me back to reality. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just....... thinking." I smiled nervously.

Rapunzel smiled back and got back to what she was doing. Elsa shakes her head and sets some silverware on the table.

Not after long, everyone enters the room. Eugene comes to Rapunzel, hugs her from behind and kisses her on the cheek. Others come too, Merida,Anna and Kristoff were just talking about random things followed by Hiccup and Jack.

I turn my head to look at my boyfriend who was looking away. I smile to myself and turn back to set the cups.

Not after long, an anxious feeling run through me as I felt a pair of eyes on me. I blush and turn my eyes towards everyone but then make eye contact with Jack's seductive eyes. I can feel myself blushing more.

My cheeks must be in the colour of the deepest red possible as I see Jack checking me out, licking his lips. I nervously turn back to the dishes and set the rest of them.

I make my way and sat next to Jack oh what Jack could do to me. I am trying hard not to look like I'm nervous. Rapunzel serves each a bowl of stew. I felt really nervous as I know Jack's eyes were on my thighs. He knows I have a sensitive area there.

I blow my soup to cool it down as nervous as ever. I can feel Jack staring at my body. I'm afraid and really nervous if he might do anything over here. And boom I was right.

I felt his hand on my thigh which made me flinch. I look down to see his hand rubbing my thigh back and forth. I put my spoon in my mouth trying to hide my anxiousness.

I take a quick glare at him. Oh God! He seems so unbothered and is just casually eating the food and acting like nothing is happening under the table.

I look around the table. Everyone was pretty occupied, they wouldn't know what's happening, right? Wrong. You would think as Anna and Kristoff are discussing about their plans for their upcoming 2years anniversary, they wouldn't notice my red face when Jack's making his way to my womanhood.

I drop the spoon and hit my knee on the table out of nervousness. Everyone stops whatever they were doing and looks at me. Great! I have attracted everyone's attention. Note the sarcasm.

"Are you alright, Elsa?" Rapunzel asks uncertain. "Do you not feel well? you've gone red."Anna asks as he lays a hand on my forehead. I got even hotter. "Oh God! Stop acting like she is dying."Merida jokes making me glare at her.

"You should go and lay down, don't want you to grow sick on the table." Rapunzel says with concerned eyes. I nodded and then stood up with my face hotter than ever as everyone was staring at my lower part.

"Oh" Anna says making me confused. I look down to see my panty visible from my mini skirt as it was pulled more down from my skirt. And there was cum here and there. Wait- when did I?

I hid my face with my hands and ran into the room and slammed the door. Urgh everyone saw me like that. I sighed as I was frustrated both sexually and mentally.

After some time, there were knocks on the door and it opened revealing Jack with his signature teasing smirk. "Did I make you cum so bad?" He sti had the smirk on his face. He makes his way towards me.

I stand up and grabbed his collar slamming our lips together. A moan escaped from my mouth when our bodies collided. He places his hand on my ass, squeezing it making me moan.

My hands were cupping his cheeks deepening the kiss. I manage to turn us around, so that he's sitting on the bed with me on the top of him.

"Let's get rid of this first." He tugs on my clothes. I smirk and strip. He does it too. Now he's still in his black shirt while I'm completely naked. He turns me around and makes me sit on his lap.

I start grinding on his dick so that he gets horny too. "Fuck baby!" He growls. He stops me by pushing me off and then takes off his boxers. Oh my gosh

He then grabs my waist and places me on the top of him. He then pushes his member in me making me moan loudly. He growls and catches a tighter grip on my waist leaving bruises. I moan mout weak and tired leaning back on him.

"Snowflake, your moans are so pretty to hear from the filthy mouth of yours. I want you to gag on my cock hitting the back of your throat swallowing all that pretty cum." He moans and starts to leave hickeys all around my neck.

This is all too much and starts getting overwhelming but this feeling is just amazing. You have no idea for how long I was craving for this. He starts slamming my walls harder making me whine until I finally cum hard basically yelling at him to go harder.

He keeps slamming his member until my body can't take it anymore. My body grows tired. "J-Jack! I am gonna c-cum." I somehow manage to speak.
"Cum a second time for me , baby! I'm going to keep fucking you until your body gives out completely. I'll give you the orgasm of your life, Snowflake. Now everyone will know who you belong to. Me, me and just me." He growls.

I couldn't take it anymore. My whole body was shivering at what he said. I lean back on him as my whole body was tired of what was happening as it's not used to getting fucked until I feel it. I get this familiar feeling of butterflies in my stomach until it happens.

The orgasm hits me making me more tired than ever. It was making me breathless and not able to control my moans until I felt Jack cum inside me. Jack growls and digs his fingernails on my hipbones leaving bruises.

I am still breathless because of the whole experience. Jack starts kissing my neck"You're so perfect, Babe!" He moans. I smile. We then head to the bathroom to do the clean up and also have a romantic bath together and then head back to my room to sleep.

I admire the love bites on my neck left by my sexy boyfriend.

A/N:

So this is the last chapter of this book hehe

So I thought why not a spicy last chapter

I am gonna post 'Jelsa Incorrect Quotes' I guess from today, I mean anytime.

And I hope the holy mother of Namjesus and God Jihyo forgives you :)

Thanks people who read the whole book

I maybe will make another Jelsa oneshot book because there are endless oneshot ideas in my pea sized brain

Bye~