We don't talk anymore

Jelsa! The perfect couple broke up few months back. Why? Because of misunderstanding.

One day Elsa went to Jack'S home to hang out but was heartbroken when she saw Jack kissing Toothiana. But actually what happened was that Toothiana came to Jack's home and starting clinging onto him and forcefully kissed him. He pushed her off as soon as possible.

He saw the love of his life see this and Elsa ran away crying and went to her house. Jack ran after her. When he got to her house, he tried to find her and at last, found her near her pond. It was sunset. He was heartbroken as he saw Elsa sitting near the pond near a boy with her head resting on his shoulder. He ran away from there.

But what actually happened was that, Elsa's cousin, Tarzan visited her. But as he saw his sister heartbroken, he tried to confront her.

After 1 week of not communication,  they decided to breakup but none of them wanted to. They gave back the things that they had of each other.  Like, Jack's 21 hoodies with Elsa, Elsa's 13 scarfs, makeups etcnear Jack, many more things.

At present

I just heard you've find the one
You've been looking
You've been looking for
I wish I would've
That wasn't me
But even after all this time I still wonder
Why can't I move on?
Just the way you did
So easily.......

Jack couldn't, he couldn't stay without Elsa. Jack became a very cold person. Not the cheerful and cheesy boy he was before. He even tried to give the girls that asked him out a chance but no. None of them were her. He stalked Elsa's instagram with a fake id. He even saw photos of Elsa and Tarzan but as he didn't know he was her cousin.  He thought that she moved on. But he couldn't.

Don't wanna know
Kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If he's holding onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh it's such a shame
That we don't talk anymore

Jack was always the one  who used to choose what dress Elsa will be wearing on their dates. But now he couldn't.  And he didn't even wanted to know what dress she was gonna wear to her dates with Tarzan. He had her in his mind like for everytime. He thought that atleast they could be friends and let him clear everything to her. He thought of a plan.

I just hope you're
Lying next to somebody
Who knows how to love you like me
That must be a good reason
That you're gone
Every now and then
I think you might want me to
Come show up at your door
But I am just so afraid that
I'll be wrong....

Elsa was reallt very sad since the day when they broke up. She always thought that maybe Jack is really happy with Toothiana, but can Tooth love Jack the way Elsa does? Elsa always thought about that. She sometimes feels like Jack also needs her and that she should go to him. But she is afraid that maybe she is wrong.

Don't wanna know
If you're looking into her eyes
If she's holding onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh it's such a shame
That we don't talk anymore.

Elsa always thought maybe at the times when she is crying,  Toothiana and Jack might be having their best moments about whivh she don't even want to know. Maybe Toothiana is holding Jack the way Elsa did before. She tries to forget Jack but can't. She thought maybe she Should've given him to explain. But even though he saw Elsa on that day, he didn't come after her........why?

Elsa nowadays stays at the clubs at night, drunk.

On such one night at 1a.m., Elsa was returning to her house from club. She was just walking down the streets until a pair of arms grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. Elsa was shocked.

"Hey who are you!?!?" "Let me go!" Elsa shouted. "Ssshhhh....." It was Jack. As soon as Elsa heard Jack's voice, she calmed down. "What do you want now?" Elsa asked coldly.

"I am here to confess." Jack said sadly. "Confess what?" Elsa asked curiously. "Listen Elsa, I know you must be happy with that boy, Tarzan, I saw your instagram posts-" Jack said softly but was cut off by Elsa, "Jack, Tarzan is not-" But this time Jack cut her off by KISSING!?!?!?

She couldn't speak anymore. She was shocked and blushing like heck. Then Jack continued his story amd Elsa listened patiently. "and then I saw you with him......Therefore I didn't contact you" He finished.

"Oh Jack, you're so stupid, Tarzan is my cousin." Elsa said looking at him softly. "Wait what!?!??" Jack asked shocked.  Then Elsa said him, her part of the story. "I am really damn stupid. " Jack said Facepalming. "And I love this stupid." Elsa said giggling.

"I love you too." Jack said before kissing her.