Just a clone?

3rd Person POV:

Jack was with Rapunzel....he was perfectly happy with her and he thought she was too but then she dumped him for Eugene.

Little did he know that Rapunzel never really loved or even liked him, she had eyes just for Eugene but was somehow forced by her parents to be with Jack.

After a week of Jackunzel's breakup, Jack asks Elsa out but he had a plan he was just gonna use her against Rapunzel to make her jealous. But ofcourse, it didn't have any effect on Rapunzel but she was happy that Jack was over her and found someone.

Elsa was completely oblivious about the thing going on, at first she was shocked when Jack asked her out. I mean she was a nerd after all.

Elsa always had a crush on Jack.

And Jack.....he doesn't remember how many times he tried to convince his heart that he was just doing this for Rapunzel.

But he's heart wasn't listening to him. He was falling. He was falling for Elsa. He didn't wanted to accept the fact but it was the truth.

His mind started to always think about Elsa:

How he changed he from a nerd to the most popular girl in school.

How she removed her glasses for contact lenses just for Jack.

How she would get nervous when she was too close to Jack.

How she tucks her hair behind her ear when she's nervous.

And many more. It would take me years to explain all of them. Jack first decided not to tell about his original plan about asking her out. But he always felt guilty.

So he gathered all his courage and decided to tell her this. For that, he called her to a café in a evening.

Jack was sitting there impatient and nervous. After some time, he saw the girl of his dream, wearing a beautiful smile that can light up anyone's world.

Elsa went to Jack and sat across him.

Elsa: Hey!

Jack: H-hey...

Elsa: You look nervous.

Jack: No, I'm n-not nervous, why would I be n-nervous, right? Haha

Elsa: Right. So, is it a normal date or you wanted to say something?

Jack: U-uh....I-I have something to tell you.

Elsa: Okay okay but why are you stammering so much?

Jack: Me? S-stammering? Ofcourse not!

Elsa: Sure. Now tell me quick!

Jack: The thing is kinda serious.

Elsa: I'm listening.

Jack: *explains the whole story*

Elsa: *on the verge of crying*

Jack: I am sorry Elsa, I really am. And please don't cry. I did those things out of foolishness.. forgive me....but now Elsa, I really love you with all my heart.

Elsa: *sobbing* So I was just a clone?

Jack: No no, don't call yourself that. I know it's hard for you, but please forgive me....I swear I'll treat you better than anyone in the world. Please don't leave me....

Elsa: *crying* You expect me not to leave you after what you have done to me?

Jack: I'm sorry, Elsa, but please don't leave me....give me one more chance....a last chance.

Elsa: *crying* I don't know what to say to you....I guess I need time.... bye Jack.

With that Elsa left the café, crying like crazy.

Jack: And that was how I lost the love of my life....

Sike!

Yes, Elsa did forgive him. And then they got married and had a lots of Jelsa babies.

A/N:

What!? I'm not like 'someone' who'll make you cry over words, right? Cause that's someone else's job.