Can't fall for you

3rd Person POV:

Jelsa, the most famous couple of school are actually step brother and sister. They fell in love in the junior year of high school but in their last year of school, Jack's father and Elsa's mother got married.

Jack and Elsa felt like their whole freaking world is just ruined. But they still decided to continue their relationship.

It was midnight, Elsa was sleeping peacefully in her bed until she heard some noises.

It was coming from the window. She got up and went to the window and opened it and gasped only to see Jack there.

"Jack? What are you doing here?" Elsa said as she helped him come inside the room. "Just wanted to see you." Jack said while sitting on the bed.

"I have a door over there, remember?" Elsa said, sitting beside him. "But it's more fun coming this way, so." Jack shrugs.

"You should go to your room, what if our parents come in?" Elsa said getting up. "They are on a business trip, remember?" Jack said also standing up infront of Elsa.

"So why don't we have some fun?" Jack said holding Elsa by her waist. Elsa giggles. Jack lean in to kiss her, until their lips meet.

Jack pulls her more closer while deepening the kiss. After a while, they pulled apart. Jack carries Elsa in a bridal style, then lays her on the bed.

Jack gets on the top of her kissing her again. He the moves to her neck, kissing it and leaving hickeys here and there.

Elsa moans. He was still kissing her neck but then the door flung open revealing their parents with wide eyes.

Jack stopped and quickly stood up, Elsa stood up too, near Jack, fixing herself. Awkwardness filled the room. But then their father spoke, "Everyone, downstairs. Now."

Everyone went downstairs. Jack and Elsa were just looking at the ground while walking, they were nervous of what will happen next.

[F= Father, M= Mother, J= Jack, E= Elsa]

F: Sit down.

Everyone: *sits*

F: Since when is this going on?

E: .....

J: .....

M: Answer your father, Children.

F: Tell me. I don't have the whole year to wait here waiting for your answer.

J: Since Junior year.

M: Why didn't you two tell us?

E: We were nervous, that you two would make us apart.

F: You think now, we're not gonna do that?

J: Dad, that's no way to talk to a girl.

F: Don't teach me what to do.

M: Calm down, dear.

F: Listen, I wouldn't have any problem with your relationship, but what do you think the society will think about it-

J: It's not about society, it's about us.

M: Jack, don't talk over your father.

J: Yes,......mom...

E: But Mom, Dad, We really love each other.

F: There's no space for air this love in our society.

J: But Dad-

F: You two should have thought before falling for each other.

J: We fell for each other even before you met Elsa's mom.

F: So you're telling me it's my fault now?

J: I never said like that.

F: Yes, you did.

J: You're just making up things to prove us wrong.

Anna: What's happening? I was sleeping peacefully but I heard some noises. Is everything alright? Mom, Dad, weren't you two on a business trip?

F: Good. Anna, that you're here, go and pack yours and yours sister's bags, you two are going to L.A.

J&E&A&M: WHAT!?

F: And Jack is going to Burgess. End of discussion.

M: Honey, you should've thought about it with a cool mind.

F: It's final. Anna, you two are leaving tomorrow evening and Jack is leaving in the morning. NOW GO TO YOUR ROOMS AND ANNA GO TO ELSA'S ROOM AND DON'T LET JACK GO THERE.

A: Y-yes Dad....

E: *mutters* I knew I can't fall for you.