Dreams come true

Modern AU

Elsa and Jack are high school students,  they are in fact best friends. Elsa has a crush on Jack, and she thinks he does too like all the school does. But does he?

Elsa's POV

I was putting my books in the locker. Until someone leaned on the locker near me, "Hey Elsa." I knew who it was.

"What is it Hiccup?" I said closing my locker and looking at him.

"I just wanted to ask if you're free tonight." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"No I am not." I said with a serious face. Actually I was but I won't go out with him as I have Jack.

He came near me. He stroked my cheek ad then my lips. "What are you doing?" I said stepping back.

He just came forward and forward and then my back hit the wall. I just closed my eyes in fear.

But he wasn't coming near anymore. So I opened my eyes and saw that he was on the ground by holding his cheek.

I saw Jack. Ofcourse, he did it. Hiccup ran away.

"Awwww did you see he did that for her"
"They are too good together."
"My ship is sailing."
"Jelsa is real."

Before I could say anything, Jack pulled me into a hug and said, "You should be mlre carefuln, ok?"

"Sorry. I will be careful next time." I said aftet breaking the hug amd smiled at him. He smiled back.

"By the way, I have to tell you something really important. Come to the rooftop after eating." He said looking at me with a serious face.

I nodded. "Okay, got to go, bye!" With that he ran to his class. Yeah, we're not in the same class. He is my senior.

And if you think how I knew he likes me too, it's because he is not close to any other girl in the school.

He called me to the rooftop, Is he gonna ask me out?!?!? I am excited. With a smile I went to my classroom.

*Time skip*

I have finished my lunch with my Best friend Rapunzel. After lunch she turned to me and said,  "I will be going now, I have to meet Flynn."

Punzie really likes Flynn and I think he likes her too. How I knew? I mean just look at the way he looks at her!

"I also have to go to the rooftop to meet Jack." I said smiling. She smiled back and went.

And I went to the stairs that led to the terrace.

After walking on the stairs, I opened the door to see Jack standing there with his back facing me.

"Hey Jack! I am here." I said as I ran towards him.

He turned to face me. We were standing in front of each other.

"Listen, I have to tell you something really important. I don't want it to be more late. I have been planning to tell you this since very long." He said with a serious face.

I giggled, "I know what you're going to say.""Wait really?" He asked shocked. "Yep" I replied.

"What's your reply then?" He asked by biting his lip in tension. "I like you too, silly." I said before hugging him. He didn't hug back. Strange.

It felt awkward. I broke the hug and asked, "Wasn't it what you wanted to ask me?" I said worrying.

"No....." He said. Shit. What have i done.