Stars' scandal

Jack Frost and Elsa, two of the biggest Hollywood actors at the moment. They are gonna collab for an upcoming movie.

So their director kinda forced them to spend a day together as they have to make a movie together but they freaking hate each other......or not?

Elsa was sitting in the café with her face covered with a mask and cap so that people don't notice her. Not after long, Jack came in too.

He also wore a cap and a mask. Elsa gave him some sort of signal (A/N: Trying to let you know, sign-eul bonae signal bonae~)

He understood it and went to Elsa's table and sat across her.

Jack: Hi.

Elsa: Hey.

Jack: This is awkward.

Elsa: Yeah.

Jack: What are the plans for today?

Elsa: I don't kno- wait- Did you hear that?

Jack: Hear what?

Elsa: Something like the flashing of a camera!

Jack: You're just hearing things because you're too happy that you're here with me!

Elsa: That was the best joke of 2020!

Jack: Rude. What shall we order?

Elsa: Just.some.coffee. I haven't slept last night.

Jack: I didn't really needed to know that, you know, right?

Elsa: You're annoying! Just order.

Jack: Fine, Princess. WAITER!

Time skip to after drinking their coffee and everything cause I'm lazy~

Jack: So?

Elsa: So what?

Jack: You already drank 3 cups of coffee, you're not intending to spend the whole time drinking coffee, are you?

Elsa: Actually.....

Jack: So you were!

Elsa: Hehe...what else can we even do?

Jack: Elsa, you got no jams.

Elsa: HEY!

Jack: You're very boring, whatever, follow me.

Elsa: To?

Jack: Just follow me, don't you trust me?

Elsa: I don't.

Jack: Rude. But please.

Elsa: Fine but tell me where we're going?

Jack: Listen. If you don't come with me without any word escaping from your mouth, I'll not hesitate to just carry you in a bridal style. So, will you walk on your own or you want the Jack Frost to carry you.

Elsa: *mutters* One of the reasons why I hate you.

Jack: What was that?

Elsa: Fine. I'll go.

Jack: Great!

Jack paid for the coffee and walked out of the café with Elsa behind him. They went to Jack's car and rode off.