It was beautiful

Elsa's POV

Uh huh, listen boy (-s and girls) my first love story. (A/N: ARMYs may know the reference)

Jack Frost. My best friend since my childhood, asked me out this morning.

I accepted but I don't know how to feel about it. I mean we were just friends till last night and BAM we are more than friends now.

I have always seen him as just a friend. (A/N: Adrien Agreste, I request you to stay in your own fandom and not come into Elsa's body (: )

I was just putting my things into the locker and suddenly a pair of muscular arms hugged me from behind.

I knew who it was so I closed the locker and turned around.

Jack: Ready for class, Snowflake?

Elsa: Stop with your cocky nicknames, I am not your girlfriend......yet.

Jack: Yes, not 'yet' *smirks*

Elsa: Let's just go?

Jack: Fine.

~After 1 year~

It's Prom time and guess what my Frosty and I are gonna go together!

We've been dating for 1 year and he's the best boyfriend ever! My decision to date him was worth it!

Anyways, I gotta go get ready!

[Later]

I was just looking at myself in the mirror until I heard the car's horn. He's here!!

I quickly took my purse and phone and headed downstairs to see Anna sitting on the couch eating ice cream.

Anna: Oh Elsa, you're-

Elsa: What happened?

Anna: You're looking too gorgeous....

Elsa: Thanks.

Anna: Jack is lucky to have you and also be aware of girls and boys....I think even girls will have a crush on you. (A/N: Example; me)

Elsa: Whatever! Bye sis!

Anna: Bye~

With that I went outside the house to the car and sat on the passenger seat as Jack was driving.

He turned towards me to say something but then his jaw dropped.

Jack: What was taking you so lo- Y-you look like a Goddess!

Elsa: That's too cheesy!

Jack: I am damn lucky!

Elsa: I know.

Jack: What?

Elsa: What?

Jack: So, let's go?

Elsa: Yess!!

[After two years, in college]

Elsa: What if we get caught?!

Jack: Just pay attention to me.