You deserve better pt.2

3rd Person POV

It's been weeks since Elsa met Jack. His house is just a few houses away from Elsa's. They meet almost everyday, either in Jack's house or outside.

And guess what?! Hiccup doesn't know a thing about them. Elsa started developing more and more feelings for Jack. She didn't know what to do. Hiccup or Jack?

She had choosen Jack. But the problem is what to do with Hiccup? She needed a good excuse as she didn't want to break his heart. She even prepared the divorce papers but she was still pretending infront of Hiccup to like/love him.

On a normal evening, Elsa and Hiccup  were in the room. But no funny business. Elsa was reading a book sitting on the couch and Hiccup was on his phone.

They were startled at a sudden banging on the front door. "I'll get it." Elsa said and rushed downstairs hoping it's not Jack. She opened the door to see Astrid, Hiccup's ex. She was panting heavily.

She looked nervous. Even though Elsa hated her more than anyone some time ago but now she felt bad for her.
"Are you okay?" Elsa asked her worriedly. "Where's Hiccup?" Astrid asked completely ignoring her question. "He is upstairs but why?" Elsa asked annoyed.

Astrid pushed Elsa and rushed upstairs. Elsa was about to beat her up but managed not to. "I think you should come too." Astrid sighed. Elsa was raising a brow in confusion but then walked behind her to the room.

Astrid walked into the room, first. When Hiccup noticed her, he was confused. Elsa walked in behind her too. "Why are you here?" Hiccup asked trying not to worry after seeing Astrid nervous. Astrid just looked down.

"Please have a seat." Elsa told Astrid sitting on the couch. Astrid sat beside Elsa. "There seems to be a tension, are you sure I should be here?" Elsa asked shyly. Astrid just nodded and sighed.

"Listen, Hiccup, I don't want to just beat around the bush, the thing is that I am uh.... pregnant." Astrid said looking down. "So?" Hiccup said/asked hiding his nervousness. "It's your child." Astrid said looking away.

"WHAT?!!" Hiccup and Elsa exclaimed shocked. Astrid just sighed. "But Astrid, I-I'm married..." Hiccup said looking at Elsa. "But what am I gonna do alone. You can't leave me now." Astrid said sadly.

"I can leave you. Just get lost. I have finally accepted my wife and am never gonna leave her." Hiccup stood up shouting. Astrid ran away, crying. Elsa was about to stop her but decided not to enter in their matter.

Elsa thought of a plan.

Elsa suddenly started crying. Hiccup gasped and went to her and wrapped his arms around her but Elsa removed them.

H: What happened?

E: Why did you do it?

H: I thought you wanted to save our wedding.

E: But that doesn't mean I'll like to steal someone's father.

H: Oh come on-

E: No Hiccup, please understand what I'm trying to say. I'm just an attraction but Astrid is your attachment. Please don't break her heart.

H: But-

E: No buts Hiccup, you can't love someone you've just known for days and break your 9 years old relationship for them.

H: I think you're right.

E: Now go after her. And don't worry about the divorce papers, you'll get them soon.

H: Wait wha-

E: Go and stop her. We can talk later.

Hiccup rushed to  Astrid outside the house and Elsa turned on her phone to call Jack and explain what happened.