Hickey prank gone wrong

Elsa's POV:

I checked the time again. Its 4pm. I am waiting for my husband at home. He said he will get back from work at 6 pm.  Right now, I am at the living room, in the couch texting Punzie.

'Come on Elsa, you should also try that.'

'You know I am not a type of person who likes to do pranks.'

'But you know, he always pranks you, so why not?'

'I don't know. He will be damn angry as he always comes home tired and normally just eats dinner and goes to bed. We haven't...............even made love for a long time'

'Exactly. What if you end up making love just like your newly wedded days.'

'Fine. I will do that.'

'Great. Don't forget to tell me what happened later.'

'Yes miss. Now bye'

'Bye~~'

Ok so I am gonna do that. I am gonna do that prank on Jack. Hickey Prank. Maybe as Punzie said, it might be fun.  Let me just go and put the makeup on.

I got up and went to my room humming the song, 'Show Yourself'

*Time skip*

I am ready. I have just finished putting my makeup and I looked into the mirror. Elsa, you can be a makeup artist. I said to myself as that hickey looked real.

I checked the time in the phone nearby. Oh it's 5:50 pm. It took a while,  I guess. Now let's get onto business.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch and started watching the movie, Frozen 2 on the TV. Yeah, for now I have hid my fake hickey with my hair as my hair was let down today.

Maybe after 10 mins, I heard a he car park. He arrived. Now let my inner actor come out. I put all my attention on the TV screen like always. I heard the door open.

"I am home." He said coldly. "Welcome back, babe." I said as I got up from the couch and went near him and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Did you have dinner?" He said after we broke the hug and he was opening his shoes. "Nope. I was waiting for my handsome hubby." I said winking. I need to act differently than usual.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Do you need money for shopping or did you do something?  You're acting strange." He asked curiously as he finished opening his shoes.

"Oh no, I am not acting differently, dear." I said sweetly. "Ok then I am gonna go change." He said walking upstairs. "I'll get the dinner ready as you come." I said as I went to the kitchen.

*10 mins later*

I set the food on the table. I sat on the dining table as I saw him walking down with an emotionless face, "Looks good." He said coldly. I smiled.

We started to eat dinner. But how I make him see this hickey? I know.

I finished eating earlier than him and I waited him to finish the dinner. I was sitting there. Complete silence. But I broke the silence as I started my actual plan.

I lifted my hair with my hands saying,  " Hey Jack! Don't you think it's too hot today." "I think its not tha-" He started looking at me but stopped.  He saw it.

I fake panicked and hid my hickey with my hair in a hiding way. Jack stopped eating. "What's that?" He said coldly looking at me. "What is what?" I said trying to act innocent.

"That thing on your neck." He said as I felt anger in his voice. "N-nothing, absolutely nothing,  and i-its ofcourse not a hickey." I fake stuttered. "No I meant-"

Jack threw the plates in anger as I heard a loud thump which made me flinch. "Go to the bedroom." He said coldly. "Jack just-" I started but wasn't able to complete. "NOW!!!" He yelled. He yelled at me.

I just nodded and went upstairs into the bedroom. I was walking left and right until I heard the door open revealing an angry Jack. Damn he looks hot when he is angry.

I stopped walking.  He walked towards me in a fast pace as I walked back and my back hit the wall. He stroked off the part of my hair which was hiding the hickey.

"A hickey huh?" He said coldly. "Elsa, who is that? Who did that?" He said angrily looking into my eyes by pinning me against the wall. This us hot!!

"Jack its not what-" I started. "I ASKED WHO DID THAT?!?!??!" He yelled again. He never yells at me, I have never seen him this angry. I gulped which was fake.

He began to tear up as he saw the guilt in my eyes to tell the answer. "I know. I know it's all my fault. I didn't know how to treat World's best wife like you. I am sorry that I was busy overworking. But that was all so that I could make a brighter future for you and our next generations which I think won't happen. Let's divorce." He said with teary eyes.

The last sentence hit me like an arrow. I began to tear up too. He started to walk towards the door but before it was too late I stopped him by hugging him from behind. He didn't respond.

"I don't think you have that right anymore to hug me." He said. I felt bad. I can't do this anymore. " Jack, it was a prank." I said. "Wait what?!?" He said turning around. I nodded.

I took his wrist and made him come near the place where I do makeup. I took the makeup remover on a cotton and gave it to him and nodded. He wiped the hickey off but seemed relief as it went.

"Come on, who would cheat on World's best husband." I said hugging him. He hugged back and said cupping my face," I think you're becoming a bad girl, who needs to be punished by Daddy." He said smirking.

He did the  next things in the speed of light.

I will leave the rest upto your imagination ;)