In the animated world

3rd Person POV:

(A/N: READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END TO KNOW ABOUT THE CHARACTERS AND NOT BE CONFUSED)

3 friends, highschoolers were sitting in their classroom. Two were sitting together and one was sitting in the bench in front, facing the two.

The girl sitting alone had short hair and head headphones plucked in, had closed her eyes and had her face cupped with her hands (Me, Kiara)

One of the other two had hair some longer than the shoulder, Looked very cute (Julia)  and the other one was also really beautiful (Y/N)

"Hey Julia, I am bored, let's do something." The girl named Y/N said to Julia. "Hmm I am bored too, what shall we do? Plus you know we just can't do much as we're in detention." Julia sighed.

"And that's all because of this idiot!" Y/N said in a funny tone and slightly pushed Kiara's head. Kiara opened her eyes, touching her head and looking at Y/N.

"What was that for?" Kiara said plucking out her earphones and putting them along with her phone in her bag. "For helping us get the detention. " Y/N said.

"I didn't tell any of you to join me, though." Kiara said shrugging. Oh, you wonder why they're in detention?  Let me tell you.

*Flashback*

It was lunch break in the high school. Julia,Y/N and Kiara were eating their food. Kiara was scrolling through her phone. But then suddenly,  Kiara screamed, and caught everyone's attention.

"What happened?" Julia asked. "Working with lemons, you know the one that had uploaded the Jelsa song 'Find a way' they have just uploaded one more!" Kiara said showing them her phone.

Y/N snatched it from her and gasped. Kiara took it back and started playing it. While the students were watching the three with confused looks.

Kiara hummed along the song and suddenly got up on the desk and started doing random dance steps and not long after the other two joined.

And later they were called to the Principal's office for it and were given detention. But the good thing is that the teachers were busy, so no one was looking after them during detention.

*End of flashback*

"You shouldn't have disturbed me, I was just listening to-"Kiara said but the other two finished her sentence in unision "BTS." They said as if they were done with her, while Kiara just grinned at them.

"We're really bored. Want to go to the library?" Y/N asked. "I am okay with it." Julia said smiling. "But I am not gonna read any books." Kiara said making the other 2 chuckle.

They walked to the library. Are they even allowed to roam here and there? I don't know....it's their choice.

They entered the library. It was always full of people but now only the 3 girls were there. Julia and Kiara decided to watch something on Youtube and Y/N went to explore new books.

Kiara and Julia sat on a bench there and continued to watch videos.

Y/N was looking at the encyclopedias thinking about what to read. But then suddenly a book fell on her head. The book fell on the floor, so did Y/N.

The book was strange. Some blue sparkly clouds were surrounding it. She took the book in her hands as she found it interesting. She read the title:

"Explore the animated world!"

She thought that she should show it to the other two too. She ran to the other two and saw them watching videos. Probably fangirling over one KPOP group.