Not over

Jack along with his wife, Elsa is going to a party. Well, not just a party, it's a party hosted by Mabitch- I mean Mavis, Jack's business partner and uh.....ex...

After they arrive, Jack walked upto Mavis, leaving Elsa behind. But she somehow manages to get there too.

Jack tapped on Mavis' shoulder and she turned around and hugged Jack as soon as she saw him. He hugged her back too making Elsa not so happy.

Jack and Mavis started talking about random things as Elsa waited patiently but their talks weren't just coming to any end. Elsa sighs and just goes to sit near the bar.

Elsa was just sitting there questioning her life choices until she felt a tap on her shoulder, she expected it to be Jack but it was a girl with long Golden blonde hair.

??: Elsa, right?

Elsa: Yes....and you're....wait- RAPUNZEL!!

Rapunzel: Yeah.

Elsa: Come on, have a seat.

Rapunzel: *Sits beside Elsa* So, how have you been?

Elsa: Pretty good. What about you?

Rapunzel: Great. Well, isn't that Mavis dancing with Jack?

Elsa: Yeah.

Rapunzel: I knew they would've married each other, high school sweethearts.

Elsa: Uh.... actually.....Jack and I are married...

Rapunzel: What!? I'm really sorry, I didn't know that-

Elsa: It's fine and I think it's what almost everyone over here thinks. Bye....I need to go.

Rapunzel: Elsa, I'm really..... sorry....

But Elsa leaves, crying. She takes a taxi to her house and no, it wasn't a home, it was just a house to her....

She didn't even bother to change. She just goes to the bedroom and cries her heart out lying on the bed. She actually thought that Jack loved her... maybe it was just a delusion.

~After 1 hour~

Elsa finally stopped crying but was still in the bed until she heard a car park and the front door open. It must be Jack. She thought that there should be an actual talk between them.

She goes downstairs to see Jack removing his shoes. Jack spots her and walks towards her trying to pull her into a hug but Elsa steps back.

Jack: Why, what happened, babe? You left from the party alone, I was searching for you until I heard that you left for home from Rapunzel. You could've told me. You know how worried I was-

Elsa: Stop showing these fake concerns.

Jack: What do you mean? It's not fake...And why were you crying?

Elsa: Why won't I cry after seeing my husband dancing so closely with another woman.

Jack: It was a friendly dance.

Elsa: Too friendly that there wasn't any space for air to pass by and all of the people thought that you two were married.

Jack: It's not my problem that they thought like that.

Elsa: You're doing this even after you have a wife?

Jack: I'm sorry, okay? It's not my fault that I don't think I'm over her.

Elsa: W-what.

Jack: Yes... I think I'm still not over her. She just makes me happy unlike you, she is just perfect to me unlike you.

Elsa: Don't you have the shame to tell this to your wife?

Jack: Wife? What wife? The wife to whom I was arrange marriaged.....I know that's not a word but yes, I know you were my classmate who always had a crush on me but marrying you wasn't my choice! I was forced but I always tried to get along but no, you just always want to start a fight! You know what!? I regret marrying you-

Those words were enough for Elsa to slap Jack with all her force after which she broke into tears. She just ran to the bedroom and started packing her stuff.

Jack snapped back to reality and went to the bedroom, to Elsa. He tried stopping her but she just wouldn't listen and with that she left the house.....she left Jack...

Jack fell on his knees, crying

"Only if you knew I was hypnotized"

A/N:

So basically what happened was that after Elsa left, somehow Pitch, Mavis' fiancé took Jack to a particular room and hypnotized him and the rest you know.

I updated TWICE.....agian :)