Cycling

Elsa's POV:

Okay but Paris is just soo beautiful. Yes, I and Anna moved to Paris!! We arrived here yesterday and now, I'm planning to go have a round of the place.

Yes! I'll take my cycle. It'll also be a kind of excercise in the evening. I tell Anna and then take my bicycle and go for a ride.

3rd Person POV:

Elsa was going to ride her bicycle in the park near her apartment but if only she knew what- who was waiting for her in the park.

Jackson Overland Frost, a.k.a Jack Frost, the hottest billionaire in the town was spending his evening routine by jogging in the park.

After a while, he was feeling a little too sweaty, so he decided to remove his shirt and pour water on his mascular body.

And just then, Elsa arrives at the park humming her favourite 'Show yourself'. She almost got near Jack who was near the bench pouring water onto his body.

Elsa looked at him with widest eyes ever. She didn't wanted but couldn't help but stare at his abs.

And her focusing on that made her lose balance and kind of all on the ground along with the cycle.

It caught Jack's attention. He was mesmerized at Elsa's beauty. He rushed over to her and helped her to get up. Elsa was blushing like an idiot.

Elsa: U-uh thanks.

Jack: No problem.

Elsa: Oh no! My cycle is broken I guess.

Jack: Don't worry, just take it to a mechanical store nearby.

Elsa: Yeah but how do I pick it up?

Jack: Don't worry.

With that Jack picked up the cycle like it's a piece of cake for him which made Elsa's eyes go even wider.

Jack made the cycle stand near the bench under the tree and sat on the bench and patted on his side indicating Elsa to sit there.

Elsa sat there shyly as Jack was still naked. Jack noticed Elsa's red face and realised he was half naked, so wore his shirt quickly.

Jack: Uh....sorry about that.

Elsa: Uh yeah....

Jack: I'm Jack.

Elsa: Elsa.

Jack: I'm kind of surprised that you didn't recognise me?

Elsa: Was I suppose to recognise you?

Jack: I mean I'm known as the hottest billionaire of the town and girls literally drool over me, so-

Elsa: You thought I'd drool over you too? And yeah I don't know about you because I'm new here, I just moved here yesterday..

Jack: No no, I meant like you're really different from others and that impressed me.

Elsa: O-oh...umm...thanks I guess?

Jack: Do you do any job?

Elsa: Yeah, my family has a fashion company and I'm here to run a branch of it.

Jack: Oh nice. Where did you move to?

Elsa: Oh, that apartment over-

Jack: So my new neighbour is you. The house infront of your apartment is mine.

Elsa: That's great! Does your family live with you?

Jack: Nah, they live in London and I just live with my younger sister, Emma, she's a high schooler in Dream high.

Elsa: Hey! My sister is gonna go there too!!

Jack: It was nice talking to you. But I have to go, I have a meeting. Do you want me to drop you?

Elsa: No it's fine, besides I have to go repair the cycle.

Jack: Ok fine. Here's my visiting card,a.k.a my number ;)

Elsa: Uh okay thanks-

Jack was about to leave but turned around and said, " I know why you fell off the bicycle, I guess my abs were really distracting, huh?"

With that Jack left the park where Elsa was hiding her face with her hands, blushing.

Jelsa Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें