My secret admirer

Elsa's POV

I walked to my locker to put my books. Now its lunch break. Before, I opened my locker,  I saw a note on he locker. It's from him.....

Oh, by 'him' I mean my secret admirer. I get these notes everyday. But I still don't know who is he.

"Hey Elsa! Hope you're doing well, I know I always disturb you by giving these notes and not showing who I am, so I have decided it's time for you to know who I am. Meet me at the rooftop after school.

Your secret admirer."

I sighed and put it with my other notes, God knows how much they are. Atleast I am happy that I will get to know who he is. I was thinking about it but someone tapped on my shoulder. I was startled.

I turned back to see its just Anna and Rapunzel and Merida were behind her. I sighed in relief....It's not him "Another note?" Rapunzel asked happily. I nodded. "He asked me to meet him at the rooftop after school." I said.

"You should go." Anna said as I nodded happily. "And if he tries to do anything,  I will be ready with my bow!" Merida said. The 4 of us laughed.

"We're going to have lunch,  come soon, we'll save a seat for you." Rapunzel said. "I'll just do some work and join you all." I said. "See you." Anna said as all of them waved and walked away. I waved back.

I was checking my next schedule but then I felt my hair becoming wet. Don't tell me, it's him...

I heard his laughs as I cleaned myself with a tissue from my locker. "You're ignoring me,huh?" He said. Gosh! I hate this person.

Yeah, he just poured water on me, he normally does that.......he's my bully........

I closed my locker and turned around  and was about to leave but he caught a grip on my hand. I looked at him. He was smiling innocently and handed me a tissue.

Is he sorry? I took the tissue with a smile ans wiped the water on my face with it. I don't know why but everyone started to laugh, by everyone I mean Jack, his friends and literally all the people there, while I just stood there confused.

Anna came running to met and grabbed my shoulders, side-hugging me. She glared at Jack angrily and then took me to the girl's bathroom.

Anna: You weren't coming,  so we were worried if something happened.

Me: Nah, it's just Jack..... But I don't know why wes everyone laughed.

Anna: *sigh* Oh.......you haven't seen what he did?......

Anna made me face the mirror. I gasped. My face was covered with black paint. Definitely from that tissue.

I quickly washed my face and dried it with a tissue. I wasn't afraid to wash my face like other girls as I wasn wearing any makeup. I sighed and looked at Anna who was looking at me with worried eyes.

Me: You don't need to worry, this happens daily so I have got used to it.

Anna: Just a few more days and we'll be out from this hell.

Me: And I won't need to see that devil's face again.

Anna: Exactly.