Roommate

3rd Person POV

The big 8 is on a vacation!!! Oh yaass everyone was excited as hell to spend their winter in Switzerland. Hiccup's father let them stay in the mansion that they own in Switzerland. (A/N: Crying in broke)

Everyone was really happy....well not everyone...Elsa wasn't.... because her best enemy was going there too. Yes, Jackson Overland Frost. She didn't even want to go there but she had to as she can't leave her younger sister alone with her boyfriend....well not alone....but that's what Elsa says.

They are right now choosing their roomates because Elsa wasn't allowing Anna to sleep in one room along with her boyfriend even though there were two beds.

There were 4 bedrooms, so 2 in each and 3 of them had 2 beds but 1 didn't have 2 beds and everyone else except Elsa wanted Jelsa to be in that room, even Jack as he might have a little big crush over her but won't admit.

They have put four season's names written in a box and whoever had the same seasons were roommates. Everyone had a paper in their hands and it was time for the big reveal.

Rapunzel: Summer.

Flynn: ME TOO!!!

Flynnzel: * starts hugging each other*

Merida: Spring.

Anna: Oh no...me too.

Merida: What do you mean 'Oh no' I am an amazing person to live with.

Anna: I know. I just wanted to be with Kristoff.

Hiccup: Autumn.

Kristoff: You're with me. Sharing a room with Anna, that's all I ever wanted.

Elsa: Serves you right and- WAIT!! THAT MEANS-

Kristoff, Hiccup, Flynn, Anna, Merida, Rapunzel: JELSA IS TOGETHER!!

While Jack was sitting there flashing his world-famous smirk. Elsa was over there questioning life decisions and while the others were squealing around the house.

Elsa: Hiccup, the rooms have two beds, right?

Hiccup: Almost.

Elsa: What do not mean 'almost'?

Hiccup: 3 rooms have, but the 4th one doesn't.

Now, they were selecting rooms. One of the roommates would select the room number.

Anna: 2

Hiccup: 1

Rapunzel: 3

Elsa: 4

Kristoff: So which one doesn't have two beds as I don't want to sleep with a man.

Hiccup: Kinda.....room number 4.

Elsa: ROOM NUMBER WHAT?!??

Jack: Is it a single bed or double bed or-

Hiccup: You guys have to figure it out yourself, I have never been here before. So my and Kristoff's room is downstairs.

Kristoff: Good. I can have midnight snacks. Bye everyone, I have to unpack. *Leaves*

Hiccup: Jack and Elsa's is the 3rd one from the stairs. Merida and Anna's is the 2nd one and the first one is Flynnzel's.

But even before Hiccup has finished talking, Elsa rushed to her room nervous to see what type of bed it was. And came out of the room angry and more nervous as hell. She was still upstairs looking at others in the hall.

Jelsa OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara