In the animated world pt.2

Elsa: Jack Frost? I have heard that name before in my father's stories, isn't he just a myth?

Julia: No he's not!

Y/N: I think we will have to tell you the whole thing.

The three girls explained Elsa the whole 'Jelsa' thing and how they can travel anywhere with the help of that book in the animated world.

After hearing the whole thing, Elsa's eyes went wide.

Elsa: So, you guys are telling me...people ship me, with that kid?

Kiara: Please don't talk like those psycho hayers.

Elsa: Sorry to be rude, but he is just 18.

Y/N: But as the person who made him had said, he can grow older if he wants. *shrugs*

Elsa: But-

Julia: No buts!

Y/N: *whispers to the other girls so that Elsa couldn't hear it* Let's just surprise her.

Y/N quickly opened the book and said where they wanted to go. To wherever Jack Frost from ROTG is.

A blue cloud surrounded them again. Elsa was there too this time.

~With Jack~

THIS IS BORING. THIS IS REALLY BORING WHEN WINTER ISN'T HERE!!
I am at Jamie's house. But no one's here.

Everyone went to their so called Vacation.  IT'S FREAKING BORING. I was just lifelessly admiring my staff until I saw a blue cloud a few metres away from me.

Is this Pitch again?

I carefully went to near the cloud. The cloud slowly disappeared revealing 4 girls. One looked a little bit older than me and the other 3 were in their early 10s.

They looked knock out. I slightly poked the arm of the girl older than me. I had to say, she was the definition of beauty.

She had platinum blonde hair which was down, she was wearing a white dress. She didn't look outcast. (A/N: Their clothes changed again)

The other 3 were wearing some sort of school uniform.

Then they slightly woke up. 4 of them sat up rubbing their eyes. After a while,  their eyes landed on me. Can they see me?

Then the 3 girls suddenly stood up and began to squeal.

??: Are you really the Jack Frost?!??!
??: I can't believe you're in front of me!
??: Oh yes, I am Julia, this is Y/N and this is Kiara and we are your HUGEEEEE fans!!

I just smiled awkwardly as they continued squealing. Then my eyes landed on that platinum blonde who was still on the ground.

I walked near her as the girls continued to squeal. I gave her my hand to help her get up. Her hands were cold. I felt really good when I touched her.

After I helped her to get up, she smiled at me........SHE'S DAMN PRETTY!!!!

But by thoughts were interrupted by:

Y/N: JELSA IS HAPPENING!!
Kiara: MY SHIP IS SAILING!!!
Julia: I WISH I HAD A CAMERA RIGHT NOW!!

I and the girl stare at them confused. What is Jelsa?

??: Thank you

Me: No problem- WAIT! YOU CAN SEE ME!?!?

??: I am not blind.

Me: Do you even know who I am? *smirks*

??: Who?

Me: Jack Frost, the spirit of winter. And you're......

??: .........

Julia: Elsa. She's Elsa.

Y/N: The fifth spirit/element of the enchanted forest and the ex-queen of Arendelle.

Kiara: And also your soulmate.

Elsa: No I am not his soulmate.

Julia: We'll see about that.

Me: Oh so you're a queen, do I need to bow to you?

Elsa: No.

Me: *chuckles*

Y/N: Um......Jack, we have to tell you a big thing.

Elsa: You're gonna tell him too?

Julia:Why not?

Me: Tell me what?

3rd Person Pov:

They also told Jack the story. His reaction was the same as Elsa.

Jack: Well, I think I am gonna ship it too.

Elsa: No you won't.

Kiara: Typical Jelsa.

Y/N thought of a plan and took the other two aside leaving Elsa and Jack arguing.

Y/N told them about a plan. After hearing the plan, the girls smirked. They went back to Jelsa.

Y/N: Does anyone know where is the toilet?  It's urgent.

Jack shows he way.

Y/N: Thanks. *goes away to the toilet......or not?*

Julia: Now,  you two stop arguing.

Kiara: And Jack, can you show me this place around?

Jack: Sure.

Jack and Kiara walk away.

Julia: Hey Elsa, I saw something over there, can you please come with me?

Elsa: Fine. But we're gonna leave soon.

Julia: *nodds*

Julia leds Elsa the way. They stop in front of the garage. But as you know the car isn't here because everyone went to spend holidays.

Julia opens the door.

Julia: Elsa,  can you go inside first? I mean you're like my Unnie, so pleased?

Elsa: Sure. *goes into the garage*

~Meanwhile~

Kiara: And Jack where is the garage?

Jack: Why do you want to know about the garage.

Kiara: Please?

Jack: Fine.

Jack leds the way to the garage. Jack walks in seeing no one's near the door.

But suddenly,  the door closes, leaving Jelsa inside.

It was Y/N who closed the door. The other two girls went near her as three of them hi-fived (Idk the spelling).

Inside the garage, Elsa turned around as she heard the door closed. But to her surprise, she just saw Jack.

Jack was mesmerised at how Elsa turned around in slow motion with a hait flip.

Elsa walked towards Jack and-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N :

Cliffhanger in your area~

Next part will be the last one ;)