A marriage to remember

*Modern AU*

Elsa's POV:

I am Elsa, Elsa Arens, but I am gonna be Elsa Frost soon. Today is the day of my marriage. I am really happy.

We have been friends since 12 years and have been together since 6 years and before 2 months he finally proposed me.

This is all like a dream come true. I have just finished wearing my dress, my makeup and hair. Suddenly the girls came in rushing.

"YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!"
"Atleast you thought of marriage. I mean I was married at 14."
"Jack will melt today."
"Congrats girl!"
"Make sure to spend your first night long."

I blushed at the last sentence. I smiled at them. But then my phone rang. Anna picked it up and gave to me, "Its Jack."

"Oh Jack.....what's it? I know you can't wait for our marriage but-" I said smiling as the girls went out to give me space.

"It's important Elsa......We are gonna have a meeting at our company...." Jack said making me gasp. "What!??! But you could've cancelled it right?  It's our marriage after all." I was about to cry.

"Sorry Elsa....but the manager fixed this a month ago without knowing it's our marriage. Also, he just told me 1 hour ago. And with whom we're having the meeting will go to London after the meeting, so it will be impossible to have another meeting with them. It's really important.....and I promise I'll be back as soon as I can."

"I guess we don't have any other choice. Where are you going?" I said holding back my tears. "To the city nearby....." He said but I feel like he is lying.

"Tell the truth, Jack." I said in a serious tone. "It's the nearby country... It will take 2 hours to reach there, 2 hours long meeting and 2 hours to reach back."

"But the meeting is exactly after 6 hours." I wanna cry so bad. "I will try to come back soon. Bye, I love you." With that he hung the phone.

I called Anna and told her about that, she told our parents and our friends.......hope he keeps his promise....

Jack's POV:

I am on the verge of killing my manager to fix the meeting today. We are going by our car to our private helicopter. "Please drive fast." I said to the driver as he nodded.

"Calm down, Jack." Hiccup, my employee and friend said. "Calm down!?!? It's my wedding!!" I almost yelled at him.

We reached the place where our helicopter is and I am impatiently waiting for my manager.

Suddenly I saw his tall figure. "Sorry, I-" He started but I cut him. "We don't have time to waste." I said as I hopped into the helicopter. If Bunny, my manager wasn't my friend, I would've killed him.

I sat, so did Bunny and Hiccup. The helicopter started to fly. I went to the driver. "Umm excuse me.....can you make us reach there a little early? I have my wedding to attend." I said as the pilot nodded and fasted the speed, not to much tho.

That's it. We reached here 45 minutes early!! I thanked the pilot and went out. We walked to the building as it's not far and sat on the waiting room.

"Jack, not you make you mad but, even though we reached early,  the meeting will start 45 mins later...." Hiccup said as I hold my head in frustration.

After 45 minutes the meeting started, my mind was only on the wedding. It looked like it took years to finish. And finally we went out and went to the helicopter.

But then Bunny had to pee. I HATE THIS HUMAN! He came back after like 15 mins. Hurray my 15 mins are wasted! Note the sarcasm.

We finally got in. The pilot this time flew the helicopter at a quite hifh speed as he knew the situation.

After a while I see the time in my phone....1 hour is left. Elsa is probably at the court by now....Oh God!!

After some time I see the time again, 30 mins left.....oh no......I just hope Elsa isn't crying......

We reached here 15 mins early. I and Hiccup ran to the car and the driver drove off. I quickly changed my clothes,  as Hiccup was sitting on the passenger seat and there was a partition between.

After some time we reached the court.

I quickly got out of the car and ran to the court. "I don't think the groom will come anymore......the wedding is-" The host was saying but he stopped as I bursted the door open making everyone look at me.

Elsa was standing there, where the bride's supposed to stand, looking down and maybe crying.

"Elsa....." I said as Elsa looked at me, there were tears in her eyes but now a smile formed on her face.

"Oh you came, let's start with the wedding then." The priest said as I nod and ran to stand in front of Elsa. Hiccup also came and sat between Merida and Astrid. Oh their love triangle....

I smiled at her. She smiled back. After the vows, it was time to kiss the bride.

"Now you may kiss the bride." The priest said. I took a step forward as cupped her cheeks kissing her passionately even for a few secs....

We heard everyone cheer as we pulled back. "Get ready for tonight..." I whispered seductively in my wife's ear.

Yeyy she is my wife!!!

Happiest and strangest day ever!