Lier

Elsa's POV:

Anna:I can't wait to meet everyone!

Kristoff: What if I mean the one! *mimicking Anna's voice*

Elsa: *giggles*

Anna: Not funny. *pouts*

Elsa: Actually Anna, it is.

Anna: Whatever. But seriously, I'm really excited to meet our old friends.

Elsa: Me too but.......I hope he doesn't come.

Kristoff: Who is 'he'?

Anna: Elsa's so called enemy of school.

Kristoff: Oh him....

Elsa: Let's just not talk about that jerk.

Today is the class reunion. I don't know how I'm feeling. I don't know if I'm excited or nervous.

I, Anna and my brother-in-law are in our car going to the hotel where the reunion will be held.

Oh where are my manners, I didn't even introduce myself.  I'm Elsa Winters, the owner of the Winters company. I have a sister, Anna. She is married to Kristoff.

I'll talk to y'all later, the author is too lazy to write more about me -_-

~After 20 mins~

We're finally here. When we got out of the car, we were welcomed by Rapunzel, Merida and their boyfriends Flynn and Hiccup. We are still in touch.

When we entered the hotel, I was shocked. It was really beautiful.

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you something,  you wonder why I hare my so called enemy of high school? Let me tell you the story.

His name is Jack. Jack Frost.

When we were like 10 year olds, we had 'something'and if any dirty minded human is thinking 'something' in a perverted way,  no, it's not like that.

At that time,  we really liked each other but after some time, we broke up. Why? I don't really remember.

After that we became pure enemies until we passed high school.

Enough talking about that jerk, I'mma enjoy the party.

Jack's POV:

Never call someone a 'nerd'.

Because the nerds of high school have now become some hotties. What? Don't judge me. It's just that I can't believe my childhood classmates became so hot.

I am near the bar at the reunion party, watching girls. What? Again,  don't judge me and yes, I am a playboy.

I don't do any job. I have my father's money. He runs the 'Frost hotels' after all. So, I have my all time and money for girls.

I was just looking around until something- someone caught my attention. A girl. She had platinum blonde hair and was wearing a short blue dress showing her curves.

She was over there, talking to 3 girls and 3 boys. Her back was facing me, her butt......Oh God. I decided to walk towards her.

3rd person POV:

When Jack reached near Elsa, he patted on her shoulder making Elsa turn around, smiling. Jack smiled too.

But when Elsa turned around, Jack couldn't stop staring at her eyes which made Elsa uncomfortable.