Kiss and make up

3rd person POV:

Guess who's having a dinner date at this beautiful restaurant... Yes. Jelsa!!
They were talking, eating and feeding each other. In some words, they were happy as hell.

Sometimes other people at the restaurant were just looking at them in 'awe' as they were just the cutest couple to ever exist in the freaking universe along with Taekook, Yoonmin, Namjin, Jenlisa, Chaesoo, Satzu, Dahmo, Najeong, Michaeng, Marichat, Adri-

Stop it, Puja!

Oh yes, back to the story.

Jack was about to feed Elsa until Sluthiana...I mean Toothiana tapped on Jack's shoulder making him startle.  She sat beside Jack, glaring at Elsa. He hugged Jack tightly without any gap between them. Jack also hugged back lightly. The hug lasted very long......atleast to Elsa.

After like years, they pulled back and Toothiana started speaking.

Tooth: Hey Jack! What are you doing here?

Jack: Having a date with Elsa.

Tooth: Oh...I didn't even notice...Why Hi there, how are you Elsa?

Elsa: *mutters* Perfect until you came.

Tooth: What's that again?

Elsa: I'm fine.

Tooth: So Jack have you heard....

And with that Jack's bestfriend, was successfully ruining his date as both of them started talking to each other and Jack kinda started ignoring Elsa.

Let's hear what's going on in Elsa's head. Curse warning :)

Elsa's POV:

Who does this little bitch think she is?

I'mma kill this little slut and no one will ever find her dead body.

I'm gonna pick each of her hair and make her bald.

I'm gonna take her eyeballs off and play marbles with it.

I'mma shave those freaking eyebrows.

DID SHE JUST TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND'S THIGH!?! I'M GONNA CUT THAT HAND OF HER AND TAKE THE FLESH APART AND FEED THE BONE TO THE HOMELESS DOGS.

Oh my gosh!! How can someone apply so much makeup?!

Her ugly fucking face just looks like cow's poop.

If I had that face, I'll murder myself.

3rd Person POV:

That's scary. They were constantly ignoring her for like 1 hour until Elsa couldn't take it anymore. She took her bad near her and stood up catching Jack and Tooth's attention.

Elsa: I thought I and Jack were having a date and Tooth, you came as a third wheeler but no, I think I am the 3rd wheeler....so it's good for me to leave. Bye Jack. Enjoy your night with your best friend who is ready to get fucked by you anytime.

Tooth: Oh my gosh, Sorry Elsa, I didn't mean to disturb you guys.... I'm really sorry.

But her face didn't seem like she was sorry. Elsa stormed off the restaurant leaving a smirking Tooth clinging onto Jack.

Jack didn't think twice and ran after Elsa to save his first and ofcourse last, acc to him, relationship.

Elsa didn't get too far. She was at the entrance/exit of the restaurant. She was kinda late because she had to pay the bill. 

Jack was calling her name but she didn't respond. Jack caught a grip on her wrist and took her to the nearby alley. He knew she was gonna rage on him.

Elsa looked in the other direction, pouting.

Jack: Come on. Let it out.

Elsa: What do you mean let it out.

Jack: You know exactly what I'm speaking about.

Elsa: You have no idea how much I hate you right now. I mean who the heck ignores their girlfriend for just a friend. I freaking hate that bitch. I mean look the way how she looks at you and how she was clinging onto you INFRONT OF ME. SHE WAS LIKE 'OH I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE YOU, ELSA' WHEN SHE CAME INTO THE RESTAURANT SMIRKING AT ME AND ALSO-

But then she was cut by Jack softly pecking her on the lips.

Jack: You know I only love you. And besides I love the jealous Elsa.

Elsa: Oh you're on.

And then Elsa slamming him on the wall and smashed her lips on his. They were making out for a few minutes but then Tooth came out searching for Jack.

Tooth: Hey Jack, You left your phone so I-

But was shocked at what she saw. Elsa smirked between the kisses and reached out her hand towards Tooth signalling her to hand her to give Elsa Jack's phone.

Tooth was embarrassed at Elsa's actions as Jelsa was just ignoring her and making out. She slammed the phone on Elsa's hand and stormed away.

After some time they pulled back just to catch their breath but then started making out again after Jack said, "Let's continue at my apartment."

Jack carried Elsa to his car still making out and then drove off with one of his hands on her milky thigh.

And then whatever you're imagining happened.

A/N:

I updated TWICE today~

UWU

Tomorrow is BLACKPINK's comeback..... CAN'T WAIT!!