In the animated world pt.3 (Final)

3rd Person POV:

Elsa walked towards Jack as he felt an unknown feeling in his heart. He started blushing but Elsa walked past him to the door.

Elsa: Hey! What are you even doing?  Please don't shut me in with this old snowman.

Jack: I am just 18, Grandma!

Elsa:Says the one holding a stick. Also, technically,  you're 300+

Jack: Can't argue with that one. *smirks*

Jack walked to Elsa. Elsa took a step backward. Jack took another step and continued until Elsa's back touched the door.

Elsa:W-what do you think you're doing?

Jack:.....

Elsa: I am going to freeze you.

Jack: That won't work on me. Remember?

Elsa: Go away!

Jack: *leans near her ear* I won't do anything but let's just make peace and be friends? *takes a step back*

Elsa: You could've said it like any other normal human being.

Jack: *shrugs*

Elsa: Fine.

Elsa reaches out her hand and Jack takes it with a smile and they shake hands but then Jack takes the back of her hand and kisses it making Elsa blush.

Elsa: Listen here, Y/N, Julia and Kiara! We're friends now. Please open the door.

The girls opened the door 5 of them smiled at each other but then the girls notice something making them giggle.
Jack realised it too. But he just smirked.

Elsa was looking at them confused but then she realised it too that she was holding hands with Jack. She quickly let go of his and and Elsa slapped his arm playfully.

"Ouch." Jack said faking. Elsa rolled her eyes.

Y/N: So y'all are really friends now.

Elsa: Yes.

Jack: Somehow.....just friends....

Julia: Don't worry, you'll be something more soon. *winks*

Kiara: Our BIG work is over here, besides we need to do some more work in the animated world. Like to make someone realise 'She' is not just a friend.

Elsa: No no, we're just friends.

Kiara: I was talking about someone else, though.

Julia: Goodbye guys.

Y/N: Hope you remember us. And Jack, keep visiting Elsa in Northuldra with the help of North's globes.

Elsa: But how will I get back there?

Kiara: Jack will help.

Elsa: But-

But the girls said something opening the book and were out of there. Elsa just pouted.

Elsa: These people never let me finish sentences. Whatever!  Jack please take me back to Northuldra.

Jack: But first you have to go on a walk with me. Then, I'll take you there.

Elsa: I am stuck!

AFTER 3 YEARS

A young man who looked like a 25 year old thrusted the woman who looked a year younger than him for the last time until they both came.

He covered their naked bodies with the sheets. She curled into his arms and they cuddled each other.

??: So Elsa, when are we planning to have kids?

Elsa: Not so soon Frosty.

Jack: Fine fine. But what are we gonna name them?

Elsa: I know you want MANY kids, but if we have 3 girls, we're gonna name them Y/N, Julia and Kiara.

Jack: Good. How can we forget them. They helped us to become one.

Elsa: Yeah. I am tired. Good night Frost.

Jack: Good night Snowflake.

Jack and Elsa are married now. Today. After what happened 3 years ago, they became friends,good friends,  best friend,  something more.

They were just to happy to have each other, thanks to the 3 girls.

A/N:

3 updates in one day *smirks*