Cinderelsa

3rd Person POV:

Elsa is a High School student who is very good in studies. She lives with her.............stepmother, Gothel and step-sister, Toothiana.

Gothel and Toothiana doesn't even like Elsa but it's because they want the property Elsa's father left for them, but they can only have it if they raise Elsa till 18 years.

Somehow, she was more like a maid in the house, they were not that rich but were somehow living on her father's money.

Elsa has a crush, Jack Frost, the most popular boy of the school, who is NOT interested in girls. He friendzones every girl who tried to approach him.

And one more thing, Toothiana is also in Elsa's class and is her biggest bully. And she also has a crush on Jack, more like she is his stalker.

It was gonna be the prom this weekend.

Elsa's POV

I and my friends, Merida, Punzie and Anna are in the cafeteria and talking about the prom.

"You know what!???! Flynn asked me for the prom" Rapunzel squealed.

"Kristoff asked me too!!!!" Anna squealed.

"Yeah, yeah, Hiccup asked me too." Merida said sipping her coffee.

But I don't even care because I am busy staring at Jack. How can someone be so handsome while just eating his sandwich. I continued starring until someone shaked me.

"What?" I asked Punzie who disturbed me at the time looking at Jack. "We just asked you something. But you were busy starring your Prince Charming" Merida said.

"Oh really? Hehe what was it again?" I said with a guilty smile.

"We asked,  Do you have a date for prom yet?" Anna asked looking at me. "No" I said with a 'duh' face. I mean who will ask a nerd like me, Just look at me, curly blond hair like a bush, thick eyebrows and chapped lips.

"Ofcourse cause she is still waiting for her Prince Charming to ask her." Punzie said with a dreamy way by blinking her eyes. "Can you all stop calling him Prince Charming?  Cause I am NOT any Cinderella!" I said half annoyed half blushing.

They raised their hands in defeat.

"I have an idea." Punzie said with a smirk. Oh no. "How about we ask Flynn, Hiccup and Kristoff to say Jack to ask Elsa?" Punzie said looking at Anna and then Merida.

"Great idea. Let's go." Anna said and was about to go but I held her hand making her stop.

"Why?" She said sitting down.

"I don't want to force him." I said sighing.

*Time skip*

School has finished. We are just keeping our stuff in our locker and were about to go until Merida spoke.

"Els, please don't kill me but I asked Hiccup something." Merida said with a guilty face. My eyes became wide.

"You did what!??!?!?" I literally shouted. "It wasn't what Punzie was planning, so don't worry." Merida said in a calming voice.

I sighed in relief. " I asked him whether Jack was having any partner to prom. He said that Jack didn't but he would choose partner during the prom." Merida said looking at me.

I was gonna say something but couldn't as someone pushed me against the locker. It was Toothiana with two of het friends.

"No use. He will never choose a nerd like you. I mean just like look at yourself,  I would literally puke on you. I even feel bad for your little friends who are actually pretty and are still staying with an ugly bitch like you." Tooth said with her that resting slut face.

Anna was about to fight but I stopped her. "Oh your little friend is angry huh? I wonder how much angry she will be when Jack will reject you and choose me." Tooth said after pushing me on the ground and going away with a smirk.

Punzie helped me get up. "That little piece of-" Merida was about to burst from anger.

"No use." I said with a sigh.

"And besides, she is right. He will never choose me. Bye, I need to go or else Tooth and mother will literally kill me." I said before leaving them behind.

"Elsa wait!  Don't listen to her. She is just- " Anna tried to run after Elsa but Punzie stopped her.

"No. Don't. I have a better plan." Punzie said with a smirk

-----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hehe, cliffhanger *smirks*