Not a whore

3rd Person POV:

Jack is the king of the kingdom of Arendelle. And Elsa is um...his whore. He does have a wife, Toothiana, but uh she loves Aster. So, she doesn't even want to see Jack's face. She just married him because her parents forced her to.

Jack knows about Toothiana and Aster. And as being an adult who needs to fulfill his needs he searches for a whore, Elsa with whom he had sex last night.

He had a special room for Elsa which looked more like a room for queen.

He was gonna come to her room today too but he had some other reasons today for coming to her room.

He carefully came into her room and told the gaurds to stay on the doorway. He came in and closed the door behind him and turned around too see Elsa in he purple night gown in the bed reading a book.

As soon as she saw Jack, she kept the books aside and was about to unzip her nightgown thinking Jack was there to have sex.

But Jack stopped her, "Stop! I'm not here for that actually". Elsa zips the nightgown again.

Jack walks upto the bed and sits on the bed.

Elsa: Sorry to ask, but why are you here, Your majesty?

Jack: I uh...just wanted to spend time with you.

Elsa: Oh ohkay...

Jack: Jack I sleep next to you?

Elsa: Sure, Your majesty!

Jack: Oh, call me 'Jack' *lays down*

Elsa: Okay....Jack....

Jack: *smiles* Come, sleep near me.

Elsa: *sleeps near Jack*

Jack: *puts his arm around Elsa*

Elsa: *blushes*

Jack: I actually wanted to ask you something...

Elsa: What is it?

Jack: Can we uh...be friends?

Elsa: Sure!

Jack: That's great!

10 minutes of awkward silence later

Elsa: Can I ask you something personal?

Jack: Ofcourse, we're friends after all.

Elsa: You have your beautiful queen, then why did you want a whore?

Jack: She's cheating on me.

Elsa: What!? I didn't know that! The whole kingdom thinks you two love each other too much.

Jack: No....she likes- who am I kidding? She loves Aster.

Elsa: Oh my gosh....I feel really sorry for you.

Jack: It's fine. I've got used to it.

Elsa: So, how many whores did you have before?

Jack: You're the first and surely last one.

Elsa: I- uh- yeah- I mean last night you said you had many whores?

Jack: Just for a first impression.

Elsa: Oh....

Jack: Who else is in your famil-

But the door flung open revealing Toothiana. She gasped at the sight of Jelsa cuddling but then she smiled.

Jack: Toothiana, it's not-

Toothiana: It's completely fine. To be honest, I'm really happy! I mean you already know about Aster and I always feel bad about betraying you. But seeing you have someone made me really happy.

Jack: R-really?

Toothiana: Enjoy your night, the divorce papers will be ready soon ;) *leaves*

Jack: Hehe that was unexpected.

Elsa: You're happy?

Jack: Yes!

Elsa: But why didn't you oppose about us not having anything and that we're just friends.

Jack: Cause I don't think of us as just friends.

Elsa: Yeah, I like you too.

Jack: You know me well ;)