Pretend wife pt.2

Elsa's POV

I woke up by the sound of my ringtone. It was jack.

"Hey Snowflake, I will be there at 8 am. Be ready."
"Okay Jack."
"Ok bye, love ya."
"Love ya too."

I hung. Oh, don't be surprised.  We just did it because I knew it in the way Jack was talking that his parents were nearby and may hear me.

I sighed. I sat up and looked at the time on my phone in my hand.

7:30am

Oh shit. He will come at 8. I better hurry.

I got up and saw, all my things were packed. I, my friends,and Anna packed everything last night.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth with a spare brush as my brush was already packed and took a quick bath and got ready.

I check the time, it's 7:50. He may come anytime.

I went down to have my breakfast,  my last breakfast in this house for the next 6 months.

After I went down, I saw my breakfast was on the table and Anna was there sitting with Kristoff.

All were welcoming me with warm smiles. I really feel bad when their smiles will fade away when I tell them that it was all a drama.

I smiled at them and sat and ate my breakfast.

I was eating until I heard the door bell ring.

"It must be Jack." I said. "I will open, you eat your last breakfast in this house." Anna said before opening the door.

Jack stood there with a bouquet of white roses. "Hey Anna." He said smiling.

"Hey Brother-in-law! Come in." Anna said winking. It made me blush.

Jack came upto me and sat beside me.
I stopped eating. He gave me the flowers with a smile.

I smiled back. "Eat it." He said looking at me. I nodded and finished eating. I went to my room to take my luggage.

But it's so much. "JACK! CAN YOU HELP ME!!" I yelled. In no time he came and helped me to take my luggage to the car.

Then we said goodbye to Anna and Kristoff and went.

The car ride was silent.

After we arrived, before bringing the luggage in, we explored the house. It was really big and beautiful. Great place to live for 6 months.

But you know what? There is only one bedroom!!! We decided to share it.

After we brought the luggages in and placed everything properly. We saw that the time was already 9 pm.

Fortunately,  there will be a maid who will do the works, but.......she will come tomorrow. So today, there is nothing other to do but, we still havr to eat .

We thought why not eat outside. So we ate dinner at a nearby restaurant and came back in maybe 2 hours. Maybe because.......we got lost for 1 hour. Oops.

3rd Person POV

*Time skips*

Elsa and Jack is not like any other married couple,  I mean just look at them:

They fight who will sleep on bed but end up sleeping together.

They fight about who will use bathroom first.

They argue about how ugly each other were.

Etc etc, even thr maid came to knew that before marriage they must be best friends.

Time flew.

It's been 5months and 25 days of their marriage. Jack has prepared the divorce papers even though he didn't wanted to.

You know what I'm saying.

It was midnight. Elsa was sleeping peacefully. But woke up somehow.

She felt that her husband wasn't there. She quickly got out of the bed.

She looked all over the house but couldn't find him. At last she saw him sitting in the garden on a bench.

She went near him and sat beside him.

"What are you doing here." Elsa asked looking at him. "Oh nothing. Why did you wake up? You must be sleepy." He said looking at the papers in his hands.

"What are those?" Elsa asked taking the papers from his hands. ".........our divorce papers." He said looking at the papers in her hand.

"Oh, you must be happy, then." She said fake smiling. "I wish I was." He said leaning on the bench.

"What do you mean?" Elsa said looking at him.

"Listen Elsa, I am gonna tell you the  truth. I don't want this divorce. In these 6 months I think I fell for you. I really liked you since before, but now I love you. So now, I don't want to leave you. I want to keep you as mine forever." He said taking her hands in his.

"Took you long enough to realise." Elsa said with a grin.

"Wait what?" He asked confused. Elsa just nodded and tore the papers in her hands and hugged Jack.

After they broke the hug, Jack carried her in a bridal style to their bedroom.

"As your husband, now i have the right to." Those were the last words that came out of Jack's mouth, cause after that only moans and thumping sounds were heard.