Can't you see me?

Elsa's POV:

I HATE JACK FREAKING FROST!!!

What? Don't judge me! That little thing just pranked me saying that he wanted to breakup because he loved Toothiana.

And maybe.......you know how jealous I am of her. I mean HE FREAKING HUGGED HER IN ROTG!! So I kinda fell for the prank........and after seeing me fall for the prank, he was laughing luke crazy. I HATE HIM.

Both of us live in Northuldra. He just left before 15 mins to meet the guardians, they have a meeting.

You know what? IT'S ENOUGH! I am gonna prank him. Prank him about the thing he is most afraid of. Him nit being seen by me.

Okay, Anna's attitude got onto me.

He said he'll be back within 2 hours. Let my inner actor come out.

~After 2 hours~

He'll be back anytime. I know he'll come in from the window, so I am sitting on the couch next to the window, reading a book.

Not after long, I felt cold wind. Yes, that's him. I fix my hair and start reading the book.

He flew into the room and sat near me.

Jack: Hey Snowflake!

Elsa: .....

Jack: Elsa, stop reading and listen to me.

Elsa:......

Jack: Are you still mad at me?

Elsa: *Thinking* YES I AM!

Jack: Please answer me.

Elsa: .......

Jack: I didn't want to do this but I think I'll have to do it.

Elsa: *Thinking* Oh no...

Jack: You know today, Tooth was looking very beautiful. If you don't answer me, I'll go to her!

Elsa: *Thinking* Don't fall for it, Elsa!

Jack: You're really stubborn.

Jack leans to kiss me, but I quickly stands up, emotionless. I go to keep the book on the shelf.

3rd Person POV:

Jack: Snowflake, Snowflake! Please don't ignore me....

Elsa: *picking a new book* I wonder when Jack will come back....

Jack: *walks up to her* Stop messing!  I am right here. *About to hug her from behind*

Elsa: *Thinking* No,no he can't touch me, or else he'll know that I can actually see him. *quickly again goes to the couch*

Jack: Wait.....can't you really see me?

Elsa: Urgh! Jack is late!!

Jack: Elsa.....can't you see me? *tears forming in the eyes*

Elsa: *Thinking* DON'T CRY!

Jack: It's my fault....I always try to make her jealous,  can't give her enough time, always make her mad.......does she not believe in me anymore?

Elsa: *Thinking* I don't like where this is going.

Jack: *sobbing* I think she has found someone and doesn't believe in me anymore......she really can't see me anymore. I think it's better if I just let her go......* turns to Elsa* Bye, snowflake.....

Jack turns around and was about ti fly away but Elsa gives him a backhug.

Jack: So I was right?

Elsa: What?

Jack: That you're pranking me.

Elsa: How did you know?

Jack: Just taking a guess.

Jack turns around and kisses Elsa by hugging her waist. Elsa wraps her arms around Jack's neck kissing back deeply.

They pull away and Jack carry Elsa in bridal style, taking her to the bed.

Elsa: What are you doing?

Jack: You deserve a punishment, babygirl.

Elsa: *blushes and giggles*