Is it arranged?

3rd Person POV

Jelsa have been together since college. Elsa's family didn't have any problem with Elsa dating. But there was a huge problem. Elsa couldn't have a love marraige..

Well, its because of Elsa's grandfather's last wish. He wanted Elsa to have an arrange marraige. Why? Don't ask me. *shrugs*

It was Jelsa's last meet. Elsa was standing there holding back her tears while waiting for Jack and staring at the fountain near which they met for the first time. Not after long, Jack was there.

J: Hey!

E: Don't you dare talk so casually while I'm trying not to cry.

J: Forgive me, Your highness.

E: It's not funny, Jack. It's our last conversation. besides someone is coming to see me today?

J: Who? Your future husband?

E: What's onto you today?

J: Nothing. Also, you should go. Someone is coming to see you who might be your future husband too.

E: Jack, It's our last meet. Why aren't you understanding?!

J: Yeah yeah. But I am getting late. I need to go meet someone.

E: Found a replacement already?

J: Maybe........

E: I hate you, Jackson Overland Frost.

Elsa left the spot crying like crazy because of Jack, but Jack was just smirking there as if he had a plan.

As soon as Elsa reached home, she told Anna what happened but Anna was also acting. She was acting like she didn't care at all even though she always have been the biggest Jelsa shipper.

Elsa thought as now even that Jack didn't care, there was no use of thinking about him. Let's just meet this new person...................If only she knew will Jack leave her so easily?

The people were here. Elsa walked down the stairs with her head downwards. Elsa sat on the couch, but as soon as Elsa looked up, she gasped as she saw Jack sitting across her. Elsa' parents did know that she was dating but didn't know who it was.

But Jack's parents did know.It was all planned by Jack. Elsa did accept this arranged marraige and got married to the love of her life and made many Jelsa babies and I and and Julia are two of them.

A/N:

Sorry it was short but smoky chapter is coming soon.

This is my first time writing a fanfic on PC so don't mind the mistakes~