A beautiful accident

Elsa's POV

"Anna!! Stop running!!" I ran after my 5 year old younger sister who was running in the supermarket. I somehow caught her.

She pouted. "Listen, stay here and don't go anywhere.  I am coming from the washroom. Okay?" I said her strictly. "Okay mommy." She nodded.

I went to the washroom to do my business.

After I came back to the spot where I left her, I saw she wasn't there."Anna! Anna! Where are you??!" I am freaking out right now.

I went to the other sections to find her. But she wasn't anywhere. What have you done, Elsa!?!

I came back to the place again where I left her. As I was approaching there, I saw someone's shadow. Is it Anna?

I rushed there to see who it was. It wasn't Anna but a man who was facing his back at me. I sighed. I turned around to leave the place.

But then. "Hello there young lady." I think it's that man. I turned around to face him with a straight face and my hands folded in front of my chest.

I tried to keep my face straight but couldn't as I saw the man. He had silvery white hair just like snow, blue eyes to die on, and was wearing a blue sweatshirt and brown pants.

He. Was. Freaking. Handsome. Wait! What am I thinking?

"Yes?" I answered him. "You are Elsa, right?" That person said.

"How did you know my name?" I asked shocked.

He looked down at someone behind him.

"Come on out. We found your Mommy."

Anna came running towards me and hugged my legs.

I kneeled down to hug her.

So he isn't a bad boy?

"I told you not to talk to strangers,  right?" I said to Anna.

"He isn't a stranger he is my friend."

Anna said and turned around to face the man. He smiled at her and then me.

"Name's Jack." He said smiling.

"Nice name." I said smiling.

"Well, would you like to have a walk in the park?" He asked.

"Sure." That escaped from my mouth. Did I just say that to a stranger?  Wow!

~▪~

"Let's have a seat." Jack said gesturing to the bench nearby.

We sat beside each other.

"Mommy, you have some time with your boyfriend,  I am going to play the swing." Anna said and ran away.

I am blushing like crazy. Boyfriend?

"So where is Anna's father?"

He got it wrong. I sigh. "Anna is not my daughter. She is my sister's daughter."

Jack's face formed a 'O' .

"My sister,Rapunzel and brother-in-law  died 2 years in an accident. But Anna managed to survive. From then, I am taking care of her and she calls me Mommy."

"I am sorry." He said.

He placed his hand on the top of mine on my lap.

"It's fine." I grinned.

"Elsa, this might sound spooky, but I have been kinda following you from past 1 month since the day I saw you in the mall with Anna. I know it's early and you've just met me. But I think I like you." He said leaving me with wide eyes.

"Please give me a chance." He finished.

"Jack, I know that you have been following me as I saw that hoodie of you before but couldn't see your face and maybe you'll get a chance." I said facing away.

His face lit up.

Anna was back.

"Mommy let's go home. I am kind of hungry." Anna said looking at me.

She is so cute.

"Hey Anna..." Jack said trying to get her attention.

Anna looked at him.

"You call Elsa 'Mommy', right? So today onwards call me Daddy." Jack said smiling.

Anna nodded. "Wow now I have a father too."

"And Snowflake, you too can call me that when we have fun." He winked.

My face was red like a tomato.

Then we walked to my old house by holding hands with Anna in the middle.

And that's how I met your Daddy. I was telling my kids, Elisa and Jake how I and Jack met. It was like 10 years ago.

I don't know what got onto these 8 and 6 year old kids that they wanted to hear that.

Note: No I didn't tell them that part where Jack told about that 'Daddy' thing.

Just then the door was open. Jack, my husband came into Elisa and Jake's shared bedroom.

And about Anna, she still lives with us. But today she is having a sleep over at her friend's house.

I knew Jack just came out from the shower. I mean look at those droplets of water on his skin. My 29 year old husband is really hot.

Yeah, when we met he was just 19.

He came and sat beside me on the bed where I was telling the kids the story.

"Kids, It's time for you to sleep and for me to have your Mommy to myself. So good night." He said. I am now not really surprised at his cheesy lines.

The kids giggled. After that I gave the kids good night kisses and me and Jack exited the room.

I closed the door beside me. Just then Jack picked me up in bridal style.

"What are you doing, Jack?!" I asked.

"It's Daddy for tonight." He said. His eyes had lust and hunget. I just knew what's gonna happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note❄

This book has reached 100+ views!?!?!?!? Hurray! !!

I am gonna post 100+ views special chapter next *smirks*