My bestfriend [Smut]

Elsa's POV:

I am really excited!! I am gonna visit Jack today!! It's his birthday after all.....my bestfriend's birthday......yeah...best friends..... guess who is friendzoned.

We grew up together.  He was in fact my neighbour. We even went to the same schools. But he shifted last year to the nearby city because of his father's transfer.

He said he wanted to say something really important on his last day in our city. But I had some really important work that day. I couldn't even say the last goodbye to him.

I even asked what he wanted to say on texts. But no, he said that he won't say.

Anyway, it's 8pm and I am about to reach his home. I am going there in a taxi.

After 5 mins the taxi stopped at his place. I took his address from his father before. I don't know why but his parents and he don't live together.

They had a really good bond back there. I don't even know what happened. I got out of the taxi. Took out my luggage as I am staying here for 2 days and paid the driver and walking to the house.

It was a really huge mansion. The gates were somehow already open so I went inside and pressed the door bell. No answer.

I pressed it several time. I also knocked. I noticed that the lights were also off. I don't think he is home. I knew I should've told him thag I was coming. But I also wanted it to be a surprise.

I turned to look at the taxi. It was also gone. My life's the worst :).

Then suddenly I heard the 'beep' of a car and also saw a light coming inside the gates. Maybe it's Jack.

The car stopped. A man got out of the driving seat. And I can tell that's definitely not Jack as he didn't have silverish hair shining.

I know it was dark but somehow I knew it wasn't Jack.

The man then went to the back seat and took another man out of the car. Silvery hair.....JACK!!

But the other man was carrying Jack by his shoulder and brought him near the door. Jack looked like his was knocked out.

The man hadn't noticed me yet. When he finally reached the door of the house, he noticed me.

"Elsa, right?" The man said. "Um....yeah." I said not sure if I should talk to a stranger or not. Then the moonlight made his face visible.

"Hiccup?" I asked. He nodded. Yes, I know Hiccup  through Jack. I mean I haven't seen him in real life before but he would appear in Jack's video call sometimes and that is where Jack introduced us.

"What happened to him?" I asked looking at Jack. "As it was his birthday, we went to the club, and he got a little too drunk there and passed out. So I brought him here. I actually have some important work, so, I am gonna leave him to you."

Hiccup said. Handed Jack to me and then ran away before I could tell anything. I guess I have no choice.

This person is heavy. Somehow I brought him to the couch in the living room, then brought my luggage to the guest room.

I somehow carried him to his bed. Made him lay there.

I put the sheets over him and was about to walk away but he caught a grip on my wrist and pulled me towards the bed which made me lay on the top of him.

"J-Jack, are you a-awake?" I asked blushing. "Yes. I am." He said before kissing me passionately.

My eyes went wide in shock. Wth!?! What was more shocking was that I kissed him back. He smirked. He inserted his tongue.