Cinderelsa pt.2

Elsa's POV

Today, today is the prom night.  And guess what I am at home doing chores I don't know if I will even be able to go to Prom. I sighed.

"Elsa, there is not much work left, you just need to do the dishes and you're free." My stepmother,  Gothel said as she came into the hall where I was sweeping.

I think I will be able to go there! Yes!! "Listen, if you want you can go to the prom, I and Toothiana are going to the beauty parlour to make my beautiful daughter more beautiful and then she will head directly to the prom and I will go to my friend's house. But the main thing is that do you even have a dress to wear?" Gothel said laughing evilly.

Oh yes, I do. Just then Toothiana came into the room holding a pink cloth. Wait-. "I found this in your room, Elsa, maybe you were going to wear this today but how sad it's torn." Toothiana said holding the gown,  my mother's prom gown in front of me.

I snatched it from her hand. It had many cuts and I knew those cuts were made by scissors and Tooth did it. I ran into my room crying.

"Just don't forget to do the dishes, honey. We're leaving bye." Gothel said and went out of the house.

I am crying like crazy in a corner of my room.

After like 30 mins I heard the door bell ring. I wiped my tears and ran downstairs to open the door.

I opened the door revealing Anna, Rapunzel and Merida. Without thinking of anything I hugged them and cried my heart out.

They felt tensed. After 10 mins of me crying and them calming me down, we broke the hug and I asked them to come in.

They sat on the couch. I stood in front of them and told them what happened today. But I don't know why a smile formed on their faces.

"What's funny?" I asked. Anna winked at the others.

"Ok listen,  we have been planning this for a long time." Merida said playing with her fingers. "Planning what?" I asked looking confusedly at her.

"WE'RE GONNA GIVE YOU A MAKEOVER! !!" Rapunzel squealed. "Give me a makeover? What do you mean?" I am still confused.

"Oh don't think much and come with us." Anna stood and tried to drag me out of the house but I stopped her. "I have the dishes to do." I said sadly.

"Don't worry,  I will do that! Anna and Merida take her to spot A and after you finish, pick me up and then we will head together to the next places." Rapunzel said smiling. "No, no it's my work. And what's spot A?" I said.

"Shut up and go with them." Rapunzel literally pushed me out of the house with Anna and Merida.

Both of them dragged me towards Merida's Limo. Yes, she has a Limo. "Let's go to spot A, driver!" Mer said to the driver and we drove off.

After maybe 3mins the car stopped. The ride was silent but I could hear them giggle from time to time.

Anna opened the door and we headed out. I saw that we were in front of a........Salon?!?!?!

"Why are we here?" I asked them. "No questions." Anna literally ordered me. "Let's go!" Merida said coming out of the car.

We headed inside and went to the receptionist. "We have an appointment,  by name Elsa Arens." Anna said. WAIT WHAT??!?!?.

"Oh yes, and which one is Elsa Arens?" The receptionist asked. Merida pointed towards me. The receptionist nodded.

"You can go, Miss Snow is free, she'll do her makeover." The receptionist smiled. Anna and Merida smiled back.

Anna took my hand and led me towards wherever and whoever Miss Snow was.

"Oh Anna, Merida! How have you been? And you said about the makeover, right? Is this that girl." Miss Snow said as she hugged Anna and Merida.

"Yes! This is the girl." Merida said smiling.

"We have to work hard here." Miss Snow said and approached towards me and made me sit on the chair and did some things. Merida and Anna just sat on some  chairs near us.

After 1 hour.

"And done." Miss Snow said looking towards me. I looked at the mirror to see what she did and I was shocked.

My curly hair was straight. My eyebrows looked perfect. Wow, she also did my makeup. I was no longer wearing glasses, but contact lenses. My makeup was just..WOW. She even did my manicure and pedicure. I did not looked like myself!

Anna and Merida who were on their phones came near me and gasped. "Wow!" Merida looked shocked. "Good job, Miss Snow." Anna said to Miss Snow.

Miss Snow just smiled at them. "We have to go, we're already late."

Mer took my hand and led me outside. "But the money?" I asked guilty. "Don't worry about that." Merida said smiling. After 1 min Anna also joined us and we headed to the car.

"Let's go to spot B!" Mer said to the driver. I don't know where we are going. The car stopped at my place and Punzie hopped in and handed me some keys. Oh, the house keys.

Then the car drove off again. "Punzie, you chose the thing right?" Mer asked Rapunzel.

Then the car stopped again. We headed outside and we were in Rapunzel's family boutique. The building is large and Punzie's home is just beside it.

Punzie dragged me inside. Too much dragging. Mer and Anna also came after us. "Oh hey girls!" Punzie's Mom greeted us. "Oh hey Mom! Where's the thing?" Rapunzel asked her mother.

What thing? Her mother nodded and handed a dress that was nearby. Abd I have to say it was awesome.

It was blue in colour, kind of skin tight, long and had a slit. Just Elsa's dress in Frozen.

But Rapunzel is not fond of blue? But I am. Wait-

Then she again dragged me to her home. She opened the door and was greeted by the maids. She nodded and four of us headed outside and then you won't believe what happened.

After 20 mins.

I am wearing that dress , yes that blue dress with my makeup already done and some blue shoes. They did this  for me?

They came out of 3 changing rooms. Yes, they have 3 in Punzie's house. I have to say everyone looked awesome.

"You look cute Anna."
"And Merida just looks herself, Goddess."
"Ans Punzie is as pretty as always."

I said them. All of them giggled and said, "Thank you" together.

"Guys, thank you so much for doing this. I don't even know what would've happened if you all weren't here." I stood there and was about to cry but all of them came and hugged me.

"That's what friends are for.."Punzie said.

We broke the hug. "Hey Mer and Punzie, don't you feel like we are our Cinderelsa's fairy Godmothers helping her to get her Prince Charming." Anna said as it made Punzie giggle and Mer stood there face palming.

"Fine. Let's go and get her Prince Charming. " Merida said and then we headed to the car and drove off to school.

To be continued