I'll never be him

3rd Person POV

Jack Frost is a popular mafia and Elsa is his girlfriend. Well actually Elsa was his sugarbaby but they just realised how they actually felt about each other.

They aren't married yet and Elsa is pregnant with Jack's child. Elsa was 7 months pregnant and Jack and her we're gonna get married on the weekend.

But destiny had other plans. Jack had a mission for a fight with their enemies. Oh by 'their enemies' I mean Jack, Hiccup, Flynn and Kristoff's enemies. The nightmares.

But unfortunately Jack was seriously injured while trying to save the other 3. They somehow defeated the Nightmares but Jack was very seriously injured.

He was at the hospital, with Elsa. His outer injuries are 90% healed but some problems are going on with his inner system. It was 2 days before their marriage. But will they be able to marry?

They were sitting on the bed, playing video games. Yes, the doctor allowed. How? Don't ask me.

Aaaaaaaaannnd JACK WON!!

J: I always win. You know how awesome I am!!

E: Shut up I just let you win because you're not well.

J: That's just an excuse.

E: No it's not!

J: Whatever you say my queen.

E: You're still cheesy.

J: Hehe. You know what? After I recover and we get married, we'll move far away from here so you don't have to face these dangers.

E: Umm yeah. It's actually not myself I'm worrying about. It's this little version of you which I'm worry about.

J: What if it's a mini version of you?

E: I want a boy!

J: No no, I want a girl!

E: I don't care if it's a girl or a boy, I'll love both equally.

J: I still want a girl.......

E: Oh my gosh! How am I gonna control two babies!

J: Two?

E: You and this baby.

J: Hey! But you called me 'Daddy' when we were making the baby!

E: S-shut up!

J: *giggles* So how do you want our house to be like?

E: I don't care as long as I'm with you.

J: Now who's being cheesy?

E: Whatever but it must have a rooftop, I want us to see the stars together like we always used to.

J: Once I get out of this stupid hospital, we'll watch the stars!!

E: Sure.

J: And we'll go to that ice cream parlour near the bridge, okay?

E: Sure, Jack.

J: We're also gonna go boating, okay?

E: Yeah yeah but now you have to go to sleep. It's already 11:30!

J: But I want to spend more time with you!

E: Stop being a baby, I don't know how did you manage to be the mafia boss.