The car ride

3rd Person POV:

Elsa was there in that café, sitting peacefully and waiting for someone to arrive. Not after long the door of the café opened.

It was who Elsa was waiting for. She smiled as she saw him. He smiled back. He came to the table and took the seat in front of Elsa.

"Sorry, I was late." The boy said. "It's fine. I just came here a few minutes ago." Elsa clearly lied. She was here for half an hour

"Let the date begin then." The boy said grinning. Elsa smiled back. She couldn't believe it was her first date. Date with Peter (A/N: Did anyone think it was Jack?)

Peter. Full name Peter Pan, was the most popular boy when they were in school and college. But Elsa never paid attention towards him.

Back to the date. The date was pretty normal. They talked about the old times, etc. Everything was going on peacefully until.....

SLAM!

The door opened revealing a man with silvery white hair.It was Jack.  He looked furious.

Elsa's face became worried about what was gonna happen next.

He went to the Elsa's table.

Jack: Get up. Let's go.

Elsa: What if I don't.

Peter: Stop disturbing our date.

Jack: I said get up.

Elsa: I will not.

Peter: Can you just leave?

Jack: I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU, PETER!

Peter:......

Elsa: Jack, stop making a scene. Just leave.

Jack: I will not. Without you.

Peter: Not to interrupt, but people are watching, also Jack what do you even have to do anything with it?

Jack: Shut up, Peter.

Peter: So first, you reject Elsa million times and now when she finally has moved on, you are getting jealous?

Jack: I am not jealous.

Peter: You are.

Elsa: Stop it. (A/N: HEY STOB IT)

Jack: I didn't wanted to do this. But now, I have to. Peter, you always wanted a Lamborghini, right?

Peter: Yes but what does it have to do with this?

Jack: If I give you one, will you leave Elsa alone?

Elsa: What the-

Jack: Let him speak.

Peter: Uh.....

Jack: *throws a key towards Peter as he catches it* Take this. The car is there in the parking lot near the mall.

Peter slowly walks away taking the keys. Jack get a grip on Elsa's wrist and makes her stand up.

He leds the way out of the café dragging Elsa along with him. He also paid for the coffee Elsa had.

Elsa didn't say a word, as she didn't want to make a scene in public. He dragged her all the way to his car.

First he made her sit on the passenger seat and he sat on the driver's seat. When they both got inside the car, put on the seatbealt and Jack started to drive, Elsa finally spoke.

Elsa: Why did you do that?

Jack:.....

Elsa: Jack! I am talking to you!