Run away

3rd Person POV

Elsa was walking back and forth in her room by holding her head. Anna, Elsa's sister and Elsa's friends Merida and Rapunzel were sitting on her bed with Elsa's stuff packed near them.

The 3 of them looked tired! Why? Oh....just read below.

Rapunzel: Can you stop walking back and forth?

Anna: It's not a big deal.

Merida: If you walked that much times around the world, you would've set a record and travelled the world.

Elsa: I AM NERVOUS!

Anna: We know....but it's going to be fine.

Rapunzel: It's not a big deal anyway!

Elsa: Not a big deal??! I am really afraid, what if father finds out? What if Jack actually doesn't come? What if-

Merida: Calm down.

Elsa: HOW!? I am running away! And I CAN'T CALM DOWN!

Rapunzel: But you don't even have another option.

Anna: Cause or else you would have to marry your friend's boyfriend.

Merida: Shut up!

Rapunzel: Look who is jealous.

Elsa: Can we focus on this, right now?

Anna: Fine, fine.

If any of you are by any chance confused, let me explain it to you. Elsa is the Princess of Arendelle and tomorrow is her wedding.

More like forced wedding with her friend's boyfriend. With Hiccup, the Prince of a nearby kingdom.

None of them wanted to do this marraige because they fell for someone who they weren't suppose to fall for.

Elsa fell for Jackson Overland Frost, or Jack Frost for short. A normal villager, actually not so normal as he has ice powers like Elsa. Here, he is born with the powers, just like Elsa.

But like any typical King father. Elsa's father didn't his daughter to be with a villager. So as soon as he found out about Jack and Elsa's relationship, he started to plan Elsa's marraige somewhere else.

And about Hiccup, he fell for the enemy's daughter. Hiccup's father is Princess Merida's father's worst rival.

And as no one can do anything, Jack and Elsa planned to run away, tonight, the night before the wedding. (A/N: It's something that commonly happens in Indian movies)

Ok now back to the story.

Elsa: When will he come!?

Anna: Did he give you any signal for you to know when he'll come?

Elsa: Yeah, he said he's going to throw pebbles and-

A pebble broke the window.

Rapunzel: He is here!

Merida: Now go, before someone comes here.

Elsa: *runs to the balcony* Rapunzel, I'll need your hair to go down.

Rapunzel: Okay *runs to rescue Jelsa*

Elsa: *was about to climb down but stopped as she saw the door open, revealing her mother, Queen Iduna*

Iduna: I heard something break so I- Oh.....well I don't think i saw anything *winks and leaves*

All of them: *sighs in relief*

Yes, Queen Iduna is fine with this relation as she wasn't also a royal.

Elsa continues to climb down and reaches the ground. She sees Jack with a horse.

She then looks up at the girls, they throw her the stuff. Then the girls waved goodbye as Jack and Elsa take the stuff  and rode away on the horse.

They were just riding with Elsa on the back, hugging Jack and leaning on him.

Jack:Your Majesty, it's not like your those luxurious rides but hope you enjoy this.

Elsa: Shut up! It's even more comfortable than that.

Jack: Because you're hugging me?

Elsa: Yes......

They were riding and were just about to reach the outskirts but Jack stopped the horse.

Elsa: What happened?

Then they saw the king's men were here along with the king.

Both of them come down of the horse.

Agnar: So you thought running away was a good idea?

Jack: We are sorry your majes-

Elsa: No we're not sorry and what option did you even left us, father? We tried hard to convice you, but you were just so stubborn and besides, mother also wasn't a royal, but you still married her! Why? Because you loved her! If that was love then what's this to not allow us to be together.

Jack: Elsa, please stop, he's right, you deserve better, we even tried to run away but-

Elsa: Deserve better?  Oh shut up! You are the best option for me in this world.

Agnar: I have never seen my quiet and calm daughter being so mad....just over a boy? I really think you are in love.

Elsa: So, you-

Agnar: Yes, I don't have any problem with your wedding anymore.

Jack: But Your Majesty,  what about Prince-

Agnar: We have already cancelled that wedding, they decided to leave their hate for the sake of their son and I have decided to leave my ego for the sake of sake of my daughter. But tomorrow is the marriage, of you and Jackson.

Elsa: *runs to hug her father* Thank you, father!

Jack: Thank you, Your Majesty.

Agnar: Oh call me father!