The truth untold

Full of loneliness
This garden is bloomed
Full of thorns
I bind myself in this sand castle

Hi......I am Jack, Jack Frost. I cannot be seen by most of the people because they don't believe in me.

And whoever believes, whenever I pay them a visit, they just say the following things:
"Oh my Gosh! He looks like an oldman."
"That white hair is a mess."
"He's the ugliest guardian ever."
"I regret believing in him."

So I stopped doing my duties as a guardian and ran away from my fellow guardians to this place, more like a palace. It's made of ice. But I covered it white just so the people won't suspect anything.

I just lock myself here. Alone. I normally don't go out. I want to. I am usually found staring at my garden which is full of flowers which I don't how bloomed.

What is your name
Do you have a place to go
Oh could you tell me?
I saw you hidden in this garden
And I know
All of your warmth is true
I want to hold
Your hand picking the blue flower

There's this girl.....I don't know the name of (A/N: Elsa). She comes here everyday to pick the flowers. She doesn't know that someone, I live here.

First I thought of sending her away, but I came to know that she is poor and she sells the flowers to feed herself and her little sister.

I think I have caught feelings towards her. But I don't even know her name. Judging by her clothes,  I don't even know whether she has a home to go.

I wish she could tell me. I wish she could see me. I want to talk to her so bad. I just want to be with her, hugging, holding hands......but what if she can't see me?

It’s my fate
Don’t smile on me
Light on me
Because I can’t come to you
There’s no name you can call me
You know that I can’t
Show you ME
Give you ME
I can’t show you a run-down part of myself
I wear a mask again and go to see you
But I still want you

I think this is just my fate. The way she smiles when picking the flowers, it can light up anyone's life. But she shouldn't smile, here, in front of me, I am afraid me liking her will turn into me loving her.

But I can't even go to her. What if she can't see me? There's no way I can go to her.

I just can't go and show her who I am,  can't go and tell her my feelings. I can just stare at her from behind my curtain. But I still want her........

Bloomed in a garden of loneliness
A flower that resembles you
I wanted to give it to you
After I take off this foolish mask
But I know
I can never do that
I must hide
Because I am ugly

She is just like a flower, beautiful,  sweet, joyful. She makes my lonely life happy just with her one smile. I wish I could just go to her and help picking her those flowers and probably give her some.......but I just can't.

I don't want to hide behind this curtain. But I have to hide. I know it's of no use of hiding if she can't see me.....but what if she can, she'll just diss me like everyone else....

I am afraid
I am run-down
I’m so afraid
That you will leave me again in the end
I wear a mask again and go to see you
What I can do is
In the garden
In this world
I bloom a pretty flower that looks like you
And breathe as the me that you know
But I still want you
I still want you

She doesn't know how much I love her.....But as you know I can't even tell her. I am afraid that she'll stop coming here once she sees me and thinks me as a ghost as I am technically dead.

But I still want her.........

*Few days later*

Maybe back then
A little
Just this much
If I got the courage to stand before you
Would everything be different now
I am crying at this
Disappeared
Fallen
Sand castle that’s left alone
Looking at the broken mask
And I still want you
But I still want you
And I still want you

She stopped coming here a few days back. I was somehow able to know why...........she passed away.......by falling into the pond....... just like me.....

I am just crying from then. I don't know what to do......my miserable life is back. This castle feels really lonely. Few days back if I would've had courage to talk to her......she would've been here with me.......or not.....atleast I could've protected her.

But I still want her.......

*After 3 months*

"Wow Jack, this is so beautiful....." She said. "Yeah, look at that star." I said looking at her. I am holding her by backhugging her and showing her he stars from the balcony.

By 'her' I mean Elsa.....yes......

1 month back.....she was choosen as a new guardian. I told her about my feelings,  and now we are together in that castle.

I turned out that she also has the same feelings as me. She believed in me. She saw me.....before she was dead,  but was afraid......

But whatever. I am happy now we're together.