Pretend wife

Elsa and Jack has been best friends since they were in kindergarten. Now they are adults. Elsa is 24 and Jack is 25. Everything was normal until oneday Jack literally bursted into Elsas house.

Elsa's POV: 

I was in my room in my house. Until I heard someone ringing the door bell in a rush as if someone was behind them.

I got up and went downstairs and opened the door to see my bestfriend, Jack.

"What took you so long?" He asked as he came in and I closed the door. "Why are you here this time?" I asked as he sat on the couch and I was leaning on the wall.

"Elsa, you know you're my best friend, right. You mean the world to me. You're world's bestest best friend and-" He said with puppy eyes. "Stop this melodrama and tell me what do you want this time." I said emotionless.

He was hesitating to say, so I went to the kitchen and brought two glasses of water and handed one to him. He drank some. I sat on the couch beside him. And started drinking my water. "PLEASE MARRY ME!" He practically yelled.

I chocked on thw water and started coughing as he took the glass from my hand and kept it on the table and rubbed my back.

"Don't be surprised." He said once I calmed down. "Go on, I won't interrupt. " I said. "You remember Toothiana from highschool." He said looking at me sad. She was his stalker and hated me for being this close to him as she had the biggest crush on her.

I nodded. "So my parents wants me to marry her because they are friends with her parents. And I am sure she convinced her parents to do this. And my parents seem to like her. BUT I DON'T WANT TO MARRY THAT BITCH. And only you can get me out of here." He continued.

"So you want me to marry you shouldn't have to marry her?" I asked as he nodded. "Can you just say no? Or not marry?" I asked looking at him because if we marry, I don't want my feelings to get more stronger.

"I said no like 1334565times but they won't listen and according to them, she is good for me. And I have to marry in order to overtake our family business. And even though they think her as good for me.....................they still think you're the best. And don't worry after 6 months we will divorce, and think of the reason then. Please,  can you do it for your best friend?  I will make you my secretary once I overtake the family business so you don't have to work as a waitress anymore. And the salary is really high."

I needed it. I needed the job. But............

"Fine." I said sighing. He hugged me damn tight. "Jack, I can't breathe. " I managed to say. "Sorry." He giggled.

Time flew by and my wedding day happened.  Well not exactly how I expected.  But still.

His parents seem to like me even more than Toothiana. And about her, she went abroad after hearing about our wedding.

His parents brought a house for us. And we are moving in tomorrow. Now i am at my home and Jack is in his, as we don't want anything to happen on the first night of we sleep together and everything.

We made the excuse that we have to pack

Part 2 coming soon