You belong with me!

(Inspired from T.Swift 's 'You Belong with me')

Elsa's POV:

I. HATE. MATH.

I mean I am just feeling like I'm watching a foreign movie without subtitles.

I was studyin- I mean trying to study in my room but then I decided to glace at Jack.

Jack. My neighbour. My classmate. My best friend and also my crush..... We could've been together if it wasn't for that Toothiana.....

Whatever.

When I glaced at his direction, I saw him talking on his phone, talking to  his girlfriend, Toothiana.

How did I know? Because he looked so frustrated while talking, Tooth must be upset. Again.

He hung the call and looked at my direction. I quickly look somewhere else.

He sat on his bed and buried his face with his hands.

I felt really bad....I took my notebook and wrote something and when he looked at my direction he saw it and started replying by doing the same.

Me:
        'You okay?'

Him:
        'I don't think so. Are you busy?'

Me:
        'Yeah, studying.'

I was about to write and show
       'I love you.'
   But he pulled the curtains.

So I just let it go.

I sighed as I put the papers away and opened the Spotify app on my phone and put it on random.

'You belong with me' by Taylor Swift started to play. Oh this song matches my situation.

Slowly I got out of my bed and started to dance around jamming to the song.

Jack's POV:

I am really sleepy, it's 11pm..

I was pulling the curtains but then I saw Elsa.

Elsa. My neighbour. My classmate. My Best Friend. My crush......

Yes, I do like her. In fact, maybe I love her but I can't confess my feelings because of Tooth.

You have no idea how much I hate her. This relationship has become really toxic. We are dating for 2years.

Don't be surprised, it wasn't my choice. My family forced me. But I'm trying to breakup anytime soon.

Back to the story, Elsa.....she was there dancing around in her room like a kid. Watching her being so cute, made me smile....

I freaking love her.

I pulled the curtains, smilies, and went to bed.

-Next Day-

I hate my life.

Guess what!? I have to go on a date with Tooth.........again.....its the third time this week.

People probably think I am very romantic to take my girlfriend on 3dates in a week, if only they knew that I was forced.....

Whatever. I grabbed my wallet and went outside of the house to wait for Tooth to come.

I was walking emotionless until I saw Elsa, sitting on the bench, drawing a sketch.

I went up to her and sat near her. She smiled as she noticed me.

We talked about some things you know about school and everything but then I saw a strand of her hair came in front of her eye.

I gently put it in the back of her ear as I saw her blushing which caused me to blush too.

I leaned towards her staring at her lips......our lips were about to touch buy were interrupted becomes of the sound of the horn of a car.

Oh shit. Tooth.

I quickly stood up and sat on the passenger seat near Tooth, all the time staring at Elsa. She was looking at me too.

Tooth was about to drive off but stopped and looked at the direction I was looking at and felt angry.

She quickly grabbed my collar and kissed me...

Eww.

But I couldn't do anything. After some time we pulled back and she smirked at Elsa and we drove off.

Elsa's POV:

That little slut..

Yes. I was hurt. But I have got used to it.

She does this every time she sees me close to Jack.

I sigh and went inside my house and prepared for my band costume for tomorrow's Football match.

Yes, I am in the band. Jack is the captain of the football team of our school and Tooth is the head cheerleader.

-In the stadium-

Just one goal and our team wins.....and...... YES!! JACK DID IT!

I was cheering for him but suddenly something caught my attention.

Jack was talking- I mean arguing with Tooth as she was hugging another man......

WAIT-

SHE CHEATED ON HIM?!?!

I think I'll go to his home tonight to comfort him- no-

Tonight is the prom-

No.

I won't go.

Never.

I hate that thing.

I have always hated prom. Why? Because no one wants to be my partner so I just sit in the corner.

I sigh.

-At night-

I was studying in my room until I saw Jack looking super hot- Elsa! Focus on studying!

But then I saw him holding his notebook and writing something and showing it to me.

Jack: You Coming?

Elsa: No. I have to study.

Jack: :(

With that he walked up out of his room.

I looked at the 'I love you' paper and sighed.

And then I looked at myself in the mirror and removed my glasses and slowly put the contact lenses and then picking my eyebrows and then-

Jack's POV:

I am at the prom dancing with Tooth. Oh you think why am I dancing with the person who cheated on me?

I know any normal person will breakup with them but no, my life isn't normal :)

Tooth keeps continuously staring at that guy who she's cheating on me with.

I really want to-

But my thoughts were interrupted with Elsa....... who was looking like an angel sent by God walked in.

I just kept staring at her. She was looking in different directions searching for something or someone.

But then we made eye  contact and she walked towards my direction.

I shooed Tooth away and walked towards her smiling.

Tooth was complaining for some time but went to that other guy. Slut.

Elsa was smiling at me too.

When we were near each other, I took the paper in which I wrote 'I love you' for her and showed it to her.

She did too which made me the happiest man on earth.

Then we kissed and just danced the night away.