Period.

Elsa POV:

First day of school!! Here I come!!

Strange, right? How can someone be excited to go to school...but I am! As the schools are reopening after months or years of quarantine.

I am actually not excited for 'school' but just for my friends, Punzie and Mer!! and all other classmates.....maybe.

I am at our doorstep waiting for my lil' slow sis to come. And she's taking ages to do that. Not to mention, I'm having a little pain in my stomach, probably because of last night's heavy dinner. It's a guilty pleasure tho.

Finally, she's here.

Anna: Let's go!! What are you waiting for!?!

Elsa: What am I waiting for? You and the bus.

Anna: Hehe....You know I'll be seeing Kristoff after so long, I want to look perfect.

Elsa: Always the same thing.

Anna: Hey! *Locks the door* By the way did you-

*Beep beep*

Elsa: We'll talk later, the bus is here.

Anna: Let's go.

Then, we walked over to the bus and got on it. Anna ran over to Kristoff as soon as she saw him and showered him with hugs and her talks.

Young love

Why am I sounding like a grandma? Whatever, I am able to see all my classmates and not after long, I saw Rapunzel and Merida in the last seat and walked over to them. They were talking.........I mean arguing.

Rapunzel: No no you ofcourse have to give him a try as-

Elsa: Hey guys!

Rapunzel: ELSA!!!!!

Punzie literally squeals and hugs me like there's no tomorrow. I ofcourse hugged back and not after long Merida joined us. But then the bus suddenly began to move as we fell on the seat.

We burst out in laughter as the students stare awkwardly at us. But we don't care, cause: They keep talking, I keep walking!!

Sorry, the author is a little too obsessed with k-pop. I apologize on her behalf. So back to the story.

I sat in the middle of those two after we were able to control our laughs.

Elsa: What were you guys talking *cough* arguing *cough* about?

Merida: What was in the middle?

Elsa: Nothing.

Merida: Ofcourse.

Rapunzel: You know, Hiccup, right? The part of the big four handsome, gorgeous, best, popular, cut-

Merida: Just get to the point.

Rapunzel: Whatever. Yeah the part of the big four boys, those most popular boys of the school, one of whom is my boy-

Elsa: Let's just talk about Hiccup?

Rapunzel: So he asked Merida out.

Elsa: Oh. What's the big deal- HE ASKED WHOM OUT!?

Rapunzel: You heard what I said.

Elsa: Pinch me, I think it's a dream.

Merida: Should I?