Gender Reveal

"Gender Reveal day!" Tori comes down the steps happily. I wanted the party at the family house. "Good morning," I laugh as I sip tea with Justin. "Are you guys excited?" she opens up the fridge to get orange juice. It was currently 9:30 in the morning. Justin, Elisa, and I stayed the night at the family house last night. "I don't think anyone is as excited as you are," Justin jokes. "I don't care what anyone says. My sisters are procreating at the same time and we finally will have little babies running around," she leans in on the island sipping her juice.

"When does Kennedy find out about her baby?" Justin asks. "Her gender reveal is next month," Tori informs. Ken came waddling in the kitchen. It was so weird to see my sister pregnant but she looked so cute. "Good morning baby mama," I greeted. "Good morning baby mama," she smiles making herself something to eat. Loretta walks in and gives her a look. "What are you about to do?" she asks with her hands on her hip.

"Tengo hambre y no estabas en la cocina cuando llegué aquí,"(I'm hungry and you weren't in the kitchen when I got down here) my sister whines. "I was helping Rose with the garden. I'll make you breakfast," she swats my sister out of the way.

"When are you going to teach me some spanish?" Justin leans in and whispers while kissing my neck. "Eww get a room," London comes in as well. "I'll teach you what ever you want to know," I pucker my lips for a kiss. Justin kisses me back and I smile. "Wela what are you making I'm hungry," I ask grandma Loretta.

"Bacon, eggs, and blueberry waffles," she says getting ingrediants out of the fridge. "I can't believe we are finding out what the twins are today," London rubbed my belly. "Auntie can't wait to meet you," she spoke to my belly. Rose comes in with an attitude. "¿Alguien se despertó en el lado equivocado de la cama esta mañana?" *Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning) I ask giggling.

"Tu equipo de cámara estropeó mis rosales, siguiéndome," *Your camera crew messed up my rose bushes, following me around) she rolls her eyes at both Justin and I. I truly felt bad. "Lo siento, haré que alguien venga y los arregle," I apalogize.

"I think you guys forgot I don't speak spanish," Justin chuckled. "The camera people messed up one of her Rose bushes," I informed him. "Sorry grandma," he says. "It's okay pudding," she smiles at him. "How come you didn't say that to me?" I scrunch my face up. "Don't hate," Justin stuck his tongue out at me. Rose laughed and gave Justin a kiss on the cheek.

"Where's Elisa?" Rose asks looking at us. "She slept with mom and dad last night. She might still be sleep." I tell her. Justin looks down at his watch. "She definetely still sleep," he chuckles. "Well go get her. I don't want her to miss breakfast," Rose instructs me.

"Yes ma'am," I finish up my tea and hand it to her. I go upstairs and bring down a sleeping Elisa. Justin grabs her from me and she curled up in his arms. "Goodmorning Princess," he kisses her. She kisses him back but keeps her eyes closed. "How's wela's baby?" Loretta tickles her making her open her eyes. "Good. Wela I'm hungry," she rubs her eyes. "I'm making breakfast don't worry," she smiles. We sat down for breakfast together and enjoyed each other's company.

It was now time to get dressed. Mellisa came over to do my makeup. "Bella I put your dress in your parent's bathroom since there's more space in their," Jay informs me. "Can you make me some more tea. I feel nauseous," I ask. He nods before disappearing. Elisa came running in the room in tears. I had Mellisa stop for a moment so that I could tend to Elisa's problem. She looked so devistated.

Justin peeked his head in the room. "Princess what's wrong?" he picks her up and wipes her face. "My dress ripped," she sobs into her father's shoulder. "Aww pumpkin have no fear Wela Rose can fix it baby," I tell her. She brings the dress into the room and shows me a huge rip. It was fixable but it was huge. "How did you do this?" Justin asks staring at the big slit in the dress.

"Well I was running around outside and I was about to come back in and the door handle tried to kill me," she says being dramatic. "You are dramatic just like your mother," he kisses her forehead and puts her down so that he could finish getting dressed. "Go take it to Wela and have her fix it," I hand her back the dress. Her and Justin walk out together and Jay comes back in with my tea. I take a few sips before placing it back down.

The party was starting and everyone was mingling and chatting. The camera crew were trying their best to stay out of the way. My friends and I took cute pictures infront of the back drop. Everyone wore the color they thought the twins were. I was happy to see everyone enjoying themselves.

"So you and you're sister are both pregnant?" Justin's grandmother Diane asks. Her and Bruce flew here for the reveal. "Yes except there is only one baby in her stomach," I laugh and she laugh with me. "I wish you guys would come to Canada to visit," she smiles. I could tell that her feeling were hurt. "Grandma Diane, from the buttom of my heart I am really sorry that I have not been putting more of an effort to build a relationship with you guys. I really want us to be close," I say sincerely.

"I know Bella, I'm not upset with you. It's not your fault. I just want to be more involved in you guys life," she pats my hand. Justin walks over and kisses his grandma. "Can I steal her from you?" he asks. Diane nods as Justin helps me up and walks me over. "Justin we need to make a better effort to include your family in out lives," I tell him. "Grandma Diane wants to be apart of our lives and she should be allowed. After all we are about to give her two more great grandchildren. I want Elisa and her to have a relationship as well," I end.

"Alright baby," he smiles as we make our way over to the spot so we can find out what is growing inside of me. Ming was the only person who knew what I was having since she is the Godmother of the babies and pretty much all of my future children. Justin wanted to hit something and the color explodes but that would mess up my hair or outfit and that wasn't happening.

Everyone counted down from three as we lifted open the box and out came blue and pink ballons. Everyone cheered as Justin grabs me and hold me tight. "I'm starting to think your psychic," I smile. "I love you so much Isabella Bieber," he kisses me slowly. "You better stop because you're making me wet," I whisper. "I can fix that though," he winks. Elisa came up and hugged us as we kissed her all over her face. No one was allowed to tell what the baby was and had to sign a NDA before coming in.

"I can't wait for the wedding," Kendall comes up and kisses my cheek. "Are you ready to be aunie Kenny?" I joke. "I'm like a professional aunt," she flips her hair and we both laugh. Bella and Gigi come over congratulating us. "I'm having a girls night at my house tonight. I know you'd rather be boo'd up tonight but come over," she begs.

"I can't even drink," I whine. "None of us will," she compromised. "Alright fine. I missed you guys anyway," I playfully role my eyes. Justine comes over and hugs me. "Did Ken invite you to girls night?" she asks. "I'm coming dont't worry," I tell her. "Hell yea!" she yelled.

"I'm gonna kidnap Elisa and take her with me though," she smiles picking up Elisa and kissing her cheek. "Hailey will be there too," Kendall warned a head of time. "I'm fine with that," I half smile. "Good because I love you both," Kenny smiles.

"Love you more daddy long legs," I stick my tongue out at her. "My baby!" Pattie comes and gives me a hug and a kiss. "Oh how I've missed you," I hold her petite frame. "I missed you guys more. I can't wait for my grandbabies," she rubs my belly. She gives Justin a kiss and we continue to catch up.