The baby shower

I bend over the toilet and let out breakfast from this morning. There was nothing in this world that I hated the most than throwing up. My body was aching and I couldn't stop throwing up. Elisa held my hair back and rubbed my stomach as I continued heaving. After I felt semi-okay I pick my head up and continue to sit on the floor because it was hard to get up. Elisa bought over my toothbrush, Listerine, and the trashcan so that I could brush my teeth and rinse out my mouth. 

"I really appreciate you, baby girl," I smile at her as she places the trashcan by the door. "Your welcome mommy," she placed a soft kiss on my forehead. Justin appears at the doorway smirking as he realizes I am stuck on the floor. "Let's get you off of the floor," he holds out his hands for me to grab. Getting me up was always a group effort. Elisa stood in the back of me as Justin carefully pulls me up. He places a peck on my lips. I lay my head on his chest as he rocks us back and forth. 

"My body hurts Justin," I say softly. He rubs my back gently. "Abuela's downstairs I can bring you up a heating pad if you want," Elisa offers. "Thanks that will be perfect," I tell her as she disappears out of the bathroom. Justin slowly walks us into our bedroom and sits me down on the bed. I just look at him and breathe. "I hate to see you in pain like this," he tells me. I muster up the best smile I can. "Just think in a few months we will have two healthy babies and it will all be worth it,"

"Yes it will," he sits next to me. My mother appears in our door way with my heating pad. "How are you feeling?" she asks. "Me siento cansada y muy embarazada," I sigh. She chuckles a little. "You are very pregnant," she placed the heating pad on my back. It felt so good so I closed my eyes. 

"Baby I have to do my interview downstairs. I'll come back up to check on you when I'm finished," Justin kisses me. "Alright baby, I'll be waiting for you right here in the bed," I pat his side of the bed. "Don't forget about the baby shower you guys," my mother reminds us. "How could we forget?" I say sarcastically. "I know you hate the camera's honey but this is apart off work and you have to push through," she rotates the heating pad on my back. 

Elisa came back in the room and climbed into bed on her Ipad. "She's getting so big," I say to my mom as I stare at my baby girl. "I know she's abuelas big girl now," she smiles. "Mommy, can we watch Frozen until daddy gets done his interview?" she put her Ipad on the side table. "Yeah sweetheart," I smile. 

My mom helps me scoot back in bed. I lay in between my pregnancy body pillow. "I am going back home I'll see you later at the shower baby," my mom places a kiss in both mine and Elisa's forheads. "Now baby you can't sing to loud because daddy is doing his interview remember," I warn her because she loves to sing at the top of her lungs. 

"Did you feed your animals?" I look over at her. "Yes daddy helped me," she laid next to me. Princess came jumping on the bed and laid in Elisa's lap. The movie started and Elisa uses the remote to turn down the lights. 

Later into the day the camera crew arrived to begin the process of the show. It was very annoying but something I had to do. I sat in a chair in the kitchen getting my hair and makeup done. "Baby what shirt should I wear?" Justin held up two shirts," I look at them and pick the first one. The camera's record our process of getting ready for the shower and then we head to the shower.

Justin holds his hand out for me as we get out of the car. Elisa climbs out after and Justin grabs her with his other hand. The three of us all walk in together. I was completely amazed at how everything was set up. The color scheme was orange and pink with little hints of blue. The ballon  tunnel was my favorite part. "We should have more parties," Elisa smiled. We had a set of camera's in the front and the back of us. When we finally made it down to the end of the tunnel everyone was smiling taking videos of us and cheering. I smiled as I looked at all of the people who loved us and we loved.