Taken

++++++Isabella+++++

"Justin baby move over," I whine as I hang off of the side of the King-sized bed. "I'm sorry baby," he placed a kiss on my cheek and pulled me to the center of the bed. "Thank you so very much," I say sarcastically. "Don't get sarcastic with me," he pinches my sides and holding onto my waist. "Everyone's asleep," he placed kisses on my neck. 

"What if someone wakes up," I giggle. "That's a risk I am willing to take." He bites my neck flipping me on my back. I hold his face in my hands and slowly kiss him. A loud scream could be heard from downstairs in the kitchen. Justin and I immediately jumped up out of the bed and ran into the kitchen to see broken glass and Elisa bleeding on the floor holding her arm. "It hurts!" she whaled. I immediately grabbed a towel and carefully stepped over broken glass to get to her. "What happened?" Justin asked her. 

"I-I-I don't know. I went to go the kitchen to get some juice. I opened the cabinet and the class just fell down on top of me," she cried. "Mommy's got you," I console her. I look at her cut to see how bad it was and she looked like she was going to need stitches. "It's deep," I look up at him. 

"I'll take her to the hospital. You just stay here with the twins," he kisses my forehead and scoops her out of my arms. I sigh cleaning up the mess in the kitchen. I go upstairs to check on my babies. I walk into the room to see both cribs empty. I scrunch up my face and walk into Ming and Michael's room. They were gone too. Maybe they took the twins for a walk. I walk back into the room to see that the stroller and diaper bags were still there. 

I check the beach out back but I didn't find anyone. Maybe they went somewhere quick, like the store. My anxiety kicked in a little. I took a few deep breaths and decided to take an early bath. I slowly walk upstairs and into the bathroom, I let the water run and check my text messages. When the water is finished I slide into it and lean back. I close my eyes and relax. The breeze from the open window felt good against my skin. 

I receive an incoming call from my mom. "Hey, honey," she says in a cheerful tone. "Hey mom," I reply softly. "Is everything alright?" she asks. "Elisa, cut herself on glass. Justin is with her at the ER right now," I explain. "My poor grandbaby. Is she alright?" concern lacing her tone. "She'll probably have to get stitches." 

"How are you feeling?" she asks. "I'm okay for right now. We had a great time last night. The only thing is Hailey's here too," I tell her. "Did he know she was going to be there?" my mother asks. "He claims he didn't. I am going to trust what he's saying until I feel otherwise." 

"Well, if you need me to fly to Greece, it's nothing for me to hop on the jet and get to you baby," she says. "I love you," I tell her. "I love you more princessa." Her voice was so calming. I was glad she called. It was like she always had the perfect timing. 

I take another hour in the bath and get out getting ready for the day. I hear Ming and Michael come in. I go downstairs and they were laughing. "Hey, Justin called and told us about Elisa. Is she okay?" I notice that my two children weren't in either one of their arms. 

"No, fuck that. Where are the twins?" I look around. "Bella, what do you mean?" Ming said grabbing my arms. "They aren't here," I break down. "How could they not be here?" Michael asks. "I don't know. I thought maybe you guys took them. I was distracted with Elisa and when her Justin left I went upstairs to go check on them and they weren't there, but neither were you guys," I palm my head.

"Okay, relax we're going to find them okay," Michael held me. "When was the last time you saw them?" Ming asks. "It was a few hours ago when I fed them. Probably around 3 o'clock." I try to calm myself. I call Justin and he picks up. "Hey baby, you okay?"