Spoiled 12

"Mom please don't freak out," Kennedy pleaded to my mother who was pacing back and forth.
"Don't freak out?!" My mother questioned, doing the complete opposite of what my sister asked her. Loretta and Rose looked at each other and then to my sister.
"What are your plans?" Rose asked her. Kennedy sat down.
"I'm thinking about keeping it and raising it with Byron," she said.
"Do you plan on getting married?" My mother who was still pacing asked.
"No mama I don't want to rush into marriage just because I'm pregnant,"
"Honey I thought you were being careful. You're finishing your last year of dental school. A baby is going to be hard to manage," my mother sighed. My auntie Trina sat down next to Ken and rubbed her back.
"But the important part is that you know you have family. We will support you before and after this baby comes," she kissed her forehead. Kennedy began to cry as my mother sat on the other side of her.
"When you need auntie Kim to babysit, you bring that baby over to me," Ming's mom laughed.
"Lord knows you've helped me raise my children," my momma laughed. I was really excited for my sister. I've been dying for someone to have a baby. I'm just glad it isn't me though. Ming and I sat back in our chairs and listened to music as we finished our plane ride.
"Issy I need you to take my picture," Ken said handing me her phone. She sat down on the seat and posed as I snapped her picture.

"You a bad bitch!" I said as I looked back at the pictures

"Lemme see," she snatched the phone from me. She swiped and smiled as she looked at herself. My sister was truly beautiful and smart. She didn't know it but I look up to her.
"Okay the plane will be landing, everyone get into a seat and buckled up," the pilot said through the speaker. We all fastened our seat belts. I couldn't wait to get off of the plane. The first reason being that I hate being on planes for long periods of time. The second reasoning being that I miss my man and I need to love on him. Once the plane landed we all unbuckled and got up and off of the plane. I looked over to  see that the guys plane had landed before us. Everyone was off of the plane. I ran over to the steps and hopped down searching for my husband. My brothers and my father were off of the plane but Justin wasn't. I stood in front of the plane steps waiting. Mike came to the doorway and smiled.
"Are you waiting for me?" He smiled. I playfully rolled me eyes.
"No but Ming May be," I smirked.
"She told you?"
"Of course! We're best friends," I said. Before Mike could reply I seen Justin's shirt appear in the door way behind Mike. I instantly perked up.
"Mike move!" I pushed him out of the way. Justin came down the steps and I jumped on him.
"You missed me?" He laughed. I kissed him as a reply.
"I need you all to myself babe," I said lowly and kissing him once more. He continuously pecked my lips.
"I have a house down here. I was thinking we could break it in before my mom arrives tomorrow," Justin smirked.
"Oh hell Yeah lets go right now!" Justin and I took our own car and snuck to our home.
"Baby this is beautiful!" I said taking in the home that I would now call mine. My phone buzzed and I looked at the screen. My best friends were conversing in our group chat about later plans. I ignored them and sat my phone down.
"You like?" He asked.
"I love it baby, but not as much as I love you," I said walking over to him and kissing him. Justin picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"Which room first?"
"I don't care," I laughed upside down, dangling from him arms. Justin ran into the first room he seen. He dropped me on the bed and took his shirt off.
"You missed daddy huh?" He questioned huskily taking my shirt off and kissing my breast.
"Yeah," I nodded enjoying his touches.  He kissed his way down to my pelvis. He licked all over my flesh.
"Take them off," I demanded. Justin looked up at me and smirked.
"Beg!" the way he spoke turned me on more.
"Please baby take my panties off,"
"I'm not really feeling that," he said with lust in his eyes.  He began to tease me through my bottoms. He rubbed me through my pants, and I was enjoying the friction. My breath hitched.
"Mmmmhhhh daddy take my panties off please baby," I begged. Justin granted my wish and slid my pants and panties off. He took no time before devouring my area. God the things that this man did with his tongue is unbelievable. He started off slow, swirling his tongue around me pearl. My toes curled as I tilted my head back.
"Don't tease me!" I say breathlessly. Justin picked up the pace. He looked me deep in my eyes as he sucked my soul through my vagina.
"I think I'm gonn-," I try to say before releasing into his mouth. My body shook vigorously. Justin stood up and pulled his pants down. He sprung out of his boxers. Lord knows I was still a little sensitive but that was shortly replaced by a beating sensation in my vagina. I was aching for him. Justin slowly slid in me and slid out. He did the same thing a few more times. I grew frustrated and flip us over. I've never rode it before but I was gonna try it today. I position him inside of me and looked down at his face. He looked completely shocked by my actions. I began to rock my hips. Justin grabs my waists to help me. I could feel him growing inside of me. It made me so horny and I picked up my pace.
"Damn girl," Justin said looking down. He smacked my ass making me moan. He stopped me.
"Turn over on all fours," I did as instructed and he slid in from the back. He stroked me slow and steady being as though this was the first time we tried this. I could feel him in my stomach.
"You Okay?" He asked as he began to speed up a little. I nodded my head and arched my back. Justin picked up his speed and our skins were slapping against each other. I began to throw it back and that drove him insane.
"Fuck baby, this feels so good," he moaned.
"You like that daddy!" I said in the most innocent voice I could muster up. He pulled out of me.
"Turn over," he demanded. I did as told  and laid flat on my back. Justin picked me legs up and wrapped them around his shoulder. He pumped in and out. The room filled with our moans. We continued on before Justin came. I get up to use the bathroom and shower. Justin took me to our bedroom and it was nicer than the one at home.
"Baby we have to hurry up and get our house done I love it here," I said climbing into the bed . The soft sheets and pillows consumed my body. It felt so good.
" I told you we can start whenever," he said climbing into the bed with me. He laid his head on my chest as I rubbed and played in his hair.
"I'm sleepy you wore me out," I smiled looking down at him.
"More like you wore me out, but I'm taking you out tonight,"
"Where?"
"It's a surprise," he winked. I dramatically sighed. He sat up and pulled me into him. I felt safe in his arms, they felt like home. It amazed me how close I had become to him so quickly. I don't want to imagine life without him. I slowly fell asleep in his arms.  About an hour later i woke up and Justin was still in bed with me watching whatever was playing on the tv. I snuggled closer to him and he kissed my forehead.
"The Fab Four called. I told them you were all mine until tomorrow at the first family event," he informed. I smiled looking up at him.
"Oh is that right?" I tested. I sat up and straddled his lap.
"Yup," He said popping the p.
"Let's go somewhere before you surprise me,"
"Okay go get in the shower," he said popping me on my butt. I got up and walked into the bathroom, but then I remembered I had already showered. I decided to just brush my teeth and fix my hair. I walked out to the room and Justin was throwing on some sweats and t-shirt. I admired him from the bathroom door. He was truly handsome and I felt really lucky to have him. I jumped on the bed and let the soft covers engulf my body. Justin smiled and got on top of me and began kissing me. He stopped and looked into my eyes and smiled. He rubbed my head and kissed me again.
"You're so beautiful," he said. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his torso.
"And I love you,"
"I could never get tired of hearing it from you baby. Let's go before I try to give you my kids earlier than expected," he winked. Honestly I wouldn't even mind having his baby. I didn't tell him that though. Justin decided that today would be about me so our first stop would be to the jewelry store. Justin opened the door and we caught everyone's attention.
"Hello, how may I help you today?" The man behind the counter asked.
"Can we see your tennis brackets?" Justin asked. The man nodded and guided us to a display case that displayed beautiful bracelets that lined in rows.
"These are the popular ones he's said taking out 5 bracelets and setting them on his wrist.