Surprise

"Bye Bella see you in the morning!" Ed called out after me as I exited the shoot I had just finished for Victoria Secret. I was proud of myself for not allowing my emotions effect work. I leave for Milan in about an hour and I still needed to run to the store and get some last minute items.

"Bella please make this trip quick the airport is 45 minutes away," Stella informed me as I made my way inside of CVS with Ming. I nodded before quickly hopping out of the truck. "What do you need inside of here?" Ming asked looking at the lipgloss. "I need some more witch hazel and cotton rounds for my face," I said going straight to the first aid isle and then over to the cosmetics. "This Milan trip is going to be so much fun!" Ming cheered. I couldn't lie I was excited as well.

We bought what we needed and got back inside of the truck. The driver headed immediately to the airport. I was flying on a private jet so that I would be comfortable. Paparazzi was of course waiting for me at the airport as we walked in. "Bella where's Justin and Elisa?" "How come they aren't with you?" "Are you and Justin still together?" They bombarded me with questions. I put my glasses on and walked straight as security pushed them out of my way.

As soon as we made it onto the plane I immediately got into the bed. I had to wake up at 5:00 this morning for a 6:00 shoot. After the shoot I had fittings and a meeting. I was extremely tired and needed to take care of my children who were growing by the day. I smiled rubbing my stomach. "I still can't believe you're having babies," Ming laughed. "You know sometimes me neither," I look up at her.

"Bella I know you don't want to talk about this but what's going on with you and Justin?" Stella asked. "We are separated," I put arm over my face. "Why?" she asked. "We fought after our last monthly meeting he went ghost for a week. Came back and told me he needed space to be happy," I tell her. She sighed and rubbed my arm. "Relationship are hard Bella and nobody is perfect. Give him some time and he'll be around," she gave me a small smile.

"You see the thing is what if by the time he comes around I don't want it anymore?" I asked her. She looked me in my eyes. "You love Justin and loved just doesn't fade away. It conquers all," she told me before going over to her laptop. I thought about what she said. If love conquers all then I wouldn't be separated from my husband.

"She's right," Ming said. "I don't want this to be a thing though Ming. He gets to up and leaves every time something feels off? That's not how marriage works. I can guarantee you he would have been stopped trying if the roles were switched," it was true. Women always have to put up with men and men wouldn't tolerate the same the shit we do.

"I agree with you Bells but at the end of the day, y'all have something beautiful. Something I've never seen before. You guys fell in love so fast. Remember the things Justin said about you on the Ellen show. He loves you but he's still dealing with the damage of his past," she says.

I wouldn't lie I missed him. He's been trying to get in contact with me but I've been ignoring him. I only talk to Elisa when I call. I want him to fix things between us. He needs to show me that I am really what he wants and not just leave whenever his feelings are hurt. "Get some rest and stop stressing," Ming tells me and I close my eyes and letting the sleep take over my body.

My eyes fluttered open and we were about to land so I buckled up. Once the plan landed I was on my way to a fitting for a fashion show i had to walk in the morning. I hurried to the destination. There were some girls around getting fitted as well. "Bella come over here," a short woman with an accent said. I followed her directions. She put a couple of pieces on me and made me walk in very uncomfortable shoes. "You know you're a very pretty girl," she winked. I smiled back at her "thank you!". "Bieber's wife right?" She asked I smiled at the mention of him. "Yes I'm Bieber's wife!" I smile. "You seem to have a good shoulder on your head. You must be rubbing off on him because you know that man has not been in any trouble since you two have been together. He had a kid and he's always with her. She's beautiful by the way. Reminds me of my granddaughter Cindy," she rambled I laughed and smiled. It felt good to have someone to make laugh and talk with.

"Look at this booty!" She smacked it making me jump a little. "I'm sorry I can get a little too comfortable at times,"

"Don't worry about it," I laughed. " It's just that I'm glad they are broadening their horizons with the girls they bring in here. Don't get me wrong I would never body shame anyone it's just that I'm tired of looking at the same 0-4 sized girls," she said fixing the jacket to the suit I was wearing.

"I get where you're coming from," it was hard for me when I first began modeling. I wasn't your average skin and bone 6ft model. And then one day I get a call to be in fashion week and I've been booked ever since.

"I need you to try on two more outfits honey," she said taking the jacket off. I got undressed and she handed me the next outfit. This one was a long tool dress with neon colors. It had a matching neon headpiece. I bent down so she could put the hairpiece in. She looked at me from the back. "Okay I need to take it in a little in the back but other than that it's perfect. Let me get pins to mark the spots," she said running away for a moment. My phone began to ring. It was Justin calling I let it ring.

"I'm back!" She smiled pinning up the back of my dress. After the fitting was done it was time for me to head to my hotel. It was dark now and the sky looked so beautiful. James and Ming have their own room. I needed my own space. I put my key in the door and put my bags down. It felt good to get to relax for a little bit before having to wake up early in the morning. I could hear soft music coming from the bathroom. I slowly made my way to the bathroom to find a tub full of roses

 I slowly made my way to the bathroom to find a tub full of roses

I smiled and stood by the door. Two arms wrapped around me. I turned around and smirked. "You don't answer my text or calls so I had to come to you," Justin smiled. I was still pissed at him and it was going to take more than a tub full of roses to fix things. "You told me you needed space to be happy. I was giving you what you said you wanted," I look him in the eye.

"I know Bella but I don't want to be without you," he kisses my shoulder. I stood still in my spot. "So because you decided I'm what you want then things are supposed to go back to the way they were?" I asked. He sighed and took my hands. "No but I'm trying to make it up to you," he gestured to the tub. "Well, maybe you should try to start with not leaving,"

"Bella I'm really sorry!" He hold me. "I'm sure you are Justin. But it's going to take a lot more than this to fix this," I said gesturing to the tub. "I'm having your babies and I need to know that my husband is my partner and if anything goes wrong I can depend on him. I don't need to be worried about when the next time we are going to argue," I tell him. "I know and I understand. I'm not going anywhere I promise," I rolled my eyes and stripped out of my clothes walking into my bedroom. "You said that the last time," I reminded him while pulling the covers back to get into bed. "You're not getting in the water?" He asked. "Nope! I am going to bed," I snuggled under the covers.

"The couch is right outside in the living room," I informed him. "What?" He asked. "You don't deserve to sleep in the same bed as me so you're not going to," I said with my eyes closed. After that, I heard my door shut.