Happy

++Justin++

I was waiting for Bella's plane to land. I wanted to surprise her and pick her up from the airport. I look over at the roses on the seat that I bought on my way here and smile. I knew she would die when she saw them. The plane pulls into the lot and my heart skips a beat. 

Ming came down the steps first and Jay follows after her. I get out of the car with the flowers and stand by the driver's door of my car. Bella soon followed them out. She was so breathtaking and my palms were getting sweaty because I was nervous. Our eyes meet and she smiles widely. She drops her bags and runs over to me jumping in my arms. "I can't believe you're here," she kisses me all over my face. "I couldn't stand another second away from you," I hand her the flowers. "And you got me flowers," she pokes out her bottom lip. 

"Yeah, are you ready to go?" I ask her and she nods kissing me one last time. Security hands me her bags and I put them in the drunk. I open the car door for her and shut it before getting in on my side and starting the car up. "Are you hungry?" I ask her pulling out of the airport private lot. "No, we ate already on the plane," she says grabbing my free hand and holding it. "I really missed you," she kisses my hand and holds it against her warm cheeks. 

"I missed you more baby. How was New York?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes and laughs. "You know how it is when bitches get together," she laughs. "Uh, oh drama?" I look over at her. "Yeah. some girls are still upset that you chose me," she shrugs. "I'm still confused on why any of them thought it would be them," I chuckle. "I was a different person then. None of them experienced the, me that you have," I explain. 

"I don't give a fuck about none of them though. You're my man and that's that," she rolls her eyes. "Forever," I respond. We shortly pull up to the main entrance of our estate. Bella was smiling hard. "I can't wait to see the kids," she says as I drive up into the driveway. "I'm not sure if they're here," I tell her as we get out of the car. "I wouldn't mind a little time with you to myself," she smirks.

We go inside and Bella hops into the shower. I turn on some soft music and wait for her to get out of the shower. She comes out with her hair pulled back and her towel wrapped securely around her. This was my favorite Bella, she looked like an angel. "What are you staring at?" she laughs tilting her head to the side. "You, you're such a dream," I pull her into me and kiss her forehead. I rock us back and forth as the music played. 

"I love you," she holds me tighter. "I love you more," I whisper. I wish that we could have this moment forever. "Can we cuddle and watch a movie?" she asks and I nod. She goes and slides into a nightgown and comes back into the bed. "What do you want to watch?" I ask her, as she gets comfortable. 

"You pick," she lays her head on my chest. I scroll through the options and put on "The Vow" she loved this movie. "I love this movie," she smiled. "You know I still don't understand how she was so hesitant to go home with fine ass Channing Tattum. If I wake up and he tells me we are married I'm just going with it," she blushes. "Yeah, alright," I smack her ass and rub it. "I'm just saying," she giggles. 

I continue rubbing on her ass as I kiss her neck. "I bet he can't make you feel the way I do," I slightly bite her. "I don't know Ming and I watched Magic Mike the other day and the way he moved.... I think you might have some competition," she presses herself against me. "You think so?" I slide my hands down to her folds and rub her clit slowly. Her breathing picked up and she spread her legs more, giving me more access. 

I use my other hand to bring her face to mine and kiss her slow, sloppily, and nasty. She looked me in my eyes with so much lust in them. I bite my lip and look at her deep in her eyes as I rub her a little faster. She smashes her lips into mine as she grinds against my finger. I could feel her juices flowing, I stop and she takes my fingers and sucks her juices off of them. That right there made my dick harder than before.