Appointment 9

"Babe I have my doctors appointment at 3:30 this afternoon," I tell Justin who is flipping bacon in the kitchen. He finishes up the last few pieces of bacon and slides them into a plate .
"I have a studio session at 2 sweetheart," he said giving me a sympathetic look. I didn't want to make it a big deal so I shrugged my shoulders.
"Look the label has been on my top about dropping new music," he came over to me kissing my forehead.
"I understand," I sigh kissing him.
"How about this, I'll push my session back to tonight. The only bad part about that is that I won't be home tonight but I'd get in early morning,".
"No it's fine my mom will go with me. I want you home tonight in the bed with me," I tell him wrapping myself in his embrace.
"Okay I'll be sure to make it home before dinner," he smiled.
"Thank you, now let's do something before we part ways,"
"Like what?" He asked.
"Face mask?"
"Whatever you want princess," I excitedly ran up the stairs into our bathroom and soon enough Justin was trailing behind me. I pulled out all of my skin products out of the drawers. I sat everything on the floor and sat cross crossed in front of it. Justin followed and sat on the opposite side of me.
"Okay so which one?" I asked rubbing my hands together.
"I don't know anything about skin care babe. Which one do you think I need?"
"Okay well let me see your face," I said getting closer to him, examining his face. I put my finger on my chin and thought.
"You have a few blemishes but nothing to serious how about a peel off mask?"
"Nah that's the shit that hurts when you take it off,"
"No it's not Justin," I laughed.
"Okay I guess," I pick out his mask which was a baby blue color and began to apply it all over his face. Justin kisses me in the middle of putting on his mask.
"I love you," He smiles, which made me stop in my tracks.
"You love me?"
"Yeah I know it's still early but I love you and I couldn't keep it inside anymore. Even if you don't feel the same I'll still love you,"
"I love you too," I smiled.
"Really?"
"Yeah like a lot, I don't want anything to happen to you. I want to grow old with you," I say looking him in his eyes. Justin pulled me into him and kissed me more. He kissed my neck and sucked all over it leaving marks. I moaned as he continued.
"I love every inch of you Bella," he said pulling me on top of him. He put his hands inside of my leggings and gave my ass a squeeze. I moaned as I felt him getting hard under me.
"Right here on the floor?" I asked.
"Right here on the floor," he smirked. I sat up and took my shirt off. I don't know what he was doing to me but I liked it. Justin pulled down my leggings along with my panties. I kissed him passionately as he undressed me. Once he got me naked he picked me up and sat me on his face.
"Ride!" He commanded. I began to ride his face as he devoured me. I threw my head in pure bliss. The things his tongue was doing to me were magical. Even though his blue face mask was getting on my thighs I didn't care at the moment. Justin stopped and took of his shirt and slid down his pants with his boxers. He picked me up and sat me on the edge of the counter. He looked me in my eyes with lust. He kissed me over and over again on my lips. He began to suck all over my body. Rubbing my clit he slid one finger in making me tense since I still wasn't used to it. After a while he began to rub himself against my opening and slowly slid himself inside of me.
"'Mmm" I winced.
"You okay?" He asked me looking into my eye. "Yes I'm still not used to it that's all but keep going," Justin slowly picked up the pace and this time it didn't take long for it to feel good. The only thing you could hear was the sound of skin slapping against each other and moans. I loved the sound of his moans, they were music to my ears.
About 10 minutes later we were both sprawled out on the bed. I was laying under him and he was sleep on top of me. I could get used to this. I looked over at the time and seen it was 1:00. I began to rub his back and call his name. I love this man and now I can tell him whenever I want. He began to stir.
"Yes baby." He said in a raspy voice.
"It's 1:00 you have to take a shower and get dressed.
"But I want to lay here with you," he whined.
"As much as I would love that, you have to go," Justin groaned and sat up. He looked at me with puppy eyes.
"Fine you can lay here for 5 more minutes then you take your ass in that shower," he smiled like a little kid.
"Bella,"
"Justin,"
"I love you," He said
"I love you more baby," He then laid back down on me and kissed my neck again and rubbed my bare vagina.
"Don't start Babe,"
"All I need is 5 minutes,"
"When you get home tonight, I'm worn out from the counter top,"
"At least let me taste you,"
"You so nasty,"
"Only for you," he smirked. I blushed and turned my head away. He then took it upon himself to slide under the covers and kiss his way down to my vagina. Let's just say he would be running a little late for the studio.