Respect

+++++++Bella+++++++++

Even though I wasn't completely over the Justin and Hailey situation I was learning to move past it. Every day was a little harder because my brain would start wondering more and more. He has been trying his best with making it up to me by doing more around the house and helping more with the children. I wanted to spend more time with Elisa. Everything with our lives has been having me in a whirlwind and I didn't want her to feel neglected.

"Hey, do you mind keeping an eye out on the twins? I want to spend some one-on-one time with Elisa," I tell Pattie. "Of course not honey," she smiles. Diane and I don't talk much. She told Justin that she was highly offended by the way I talked to her when she got here. Personally, I didn't appreciate how she came at me when she got here.

"Good Morning Ms. Diane," I give her a polite smile. "Bella," she responds back with a fake smile. "Mom," Pattie warns. "it's fine mom, I'll see you later," I kiss her cheek and head up to Elisa's bedroom. "Hey, pudding do you want to hang out?" I ask with a slight smile, hoping she hadn't already made plans for the day. Even though she was only six she was always busy with playdates and events.

"Yea, of course," she gets out of her bed to come with me. "I was thinking we could go for a walk and maybe go see Abuela," I said as she slid her shoes on. "Where's daddy?" she asks. "He said he was going to hang out with uncle Miah and Josh," I tell her. Part of me believed it but part of me didn't.

"Okay I am ready," she smiles grabbing my hand. We walk out the door and take the path down to the garden. "Can I ask you something?" she looks up at me. "Yes, anything," I give her a reassuring smile. "Do you think you're going to have more children?" she asks. "I mean yes, but no time soon. Why?" I ask her. "Because I want more siblings to play with," she says. "Right now you have Ella and Eli to play with," I tell her. "I know but they are still little," she shrugs.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask her. "Yes, anything," she mocks my voice making me laugh. "Do you sometimes feel like your father and I don't spend enough time with you?" we continue our walk. "Sometimes I feel like that but I don't want to hurt you or daddy's feelings," she says softly. "Hey listen, baby, you don't have to worry about hurting our feelings. We love you and we know you love us. Whenever you feel like you aren't getting enough attention then you can always come to us and tell us," I ensure her.

"I know it's because the babies are still really small and they need a lot of care too," she smiles. "You're so smart," I smile at her. "Well see mom I was thinking can we have a slumber party with my friends? School is starting back up and I want to be like the cool girl," she says. "I don't see why we couldn't have a slumber party. I'll text everyone's parents and see what day would work for everyone,"

+++++++++++++++++

"Mom!" I call out to the empty house. Rose appears from the back with her gardening outfit on. "Grandma," I give her a kiss. "Hey, babies what are you guys doing here?" she kisses Elisa next. "We stopped by to see everyone," I said looking around the empty house. "Well baby everyone is outback, including the hubby. They are by the pool," she says going into the kitchen. Elisa and I walk out towards the pool and see all of my siblings and my momma along with Justin. I watch as Kennedy breastfed her baby girl Hope.

"Girl put your tittie away," I joke getting everyone's attention. "The prodigal son has returned," Josh joked making everyone laugh. "Shut yo ugly ass up," I open the gate and enter. "Is that my favorite niece?" Jeremiah asks reaching his arms out for Elisa. She jumps into his arms and he kisses her all over his face. "I won't tell the others," she smiles. I go and give my mother a kiss and sit down beside Justin. "Hey baby," he puckers his lips for a kiss. I peck his lips and rest my head on his shoulders.