Babymoon

You walked out onto the balcony of your beach house for the week. Your wife still laying in bed. Naked covered with a sheet, snoring slightly. You sat down into the lounge chair and propped your feet up. The baby moon idea was honestly one of the best ideas that Demi had ever had. You don't think you've ever been more relaxed. You pulled your book from behind you and began reading while the waves crashed on the beach in front of you.

Your eyes shot open to the smell of coffee. Quickly turning your head when you heard Demi laughing. "Have a nice nap baby?" She asked. You just nodded. "When did you even come out here?" She was sitting in the chair next to you. Coffee cup in hand. In your old t shirt and underwear. "Like 10 minutes ago. I was making you coffee. When I came out here you were out like a light. I guess I kept you up too long last night?" The last part was said in her husky tone. Letting your mind wander to the events of last night. Sex with your wife would never get old. But last night it was continuous. All night until around 2 am. You remember waking up and wincing as you get the scratches all down your back. You remembered her begging to taste you. Looking down from above as her head was situated between your.. "I'm pretty sure you fell asleep before your head hit the pillow." You reminded her. She laughed again. "Okay so maybe we wore each other out. So why don't you get ready for breakfast, we can go out on the beach for a while. And then we will come back and take a nap.

@y/nlovato - spending the baby moon in paradise with a goddess

@y/nlovato - spending the baby moon in paradise with a goddess. 10/10. That goddess being your pregnant wife. 100/100. I love you more each day beautiful, I can't wait to be a momma with you! 💙
5,028 more comments

@DiannaDeLeGarza - that looks gorgeous! What a beautiful wife you have! Even if I am pretty biased.

@y/b/n - thanks for the invite guys 🙄 @ddlovato

@LaSparksOfficial - Don't forget to bring the newest member of the La Sparks by! We can't wait to meet baby Mav! 💜💛

@Sam&Tara - jealous! Can't wait to see you guys when you get back!

@ddlovato - sorry bro, we got souvenirs though! And thanks momma. We love y'all! @y/b/n @DiannaDeLeGarza

@LovaticForLife - y'all! Why are they so perfect!!! 😭😭