The Show

You and Y/BF/N were standing front row. The lights dimmed and all of sudden you see her. Coming up from the middle of the stage. The whole crowd begins screaming as the music starts. You notice a few times that she makes eye contact with you as she grabs your best friends hand. It seems like she keeps staring at you any time she walks by. You hear the music for Cool For The Summer start playing and you can't help but at along. Demi must've been looking at you the whole time because she finally walks over to you and sticks her hand out for you to hold as you are recording her on your phone. You immediately melt as you feel her hand in yours. All too soon the song ends and you can't stop thinking about her smile as she was singing. Before you knew it Y/BF/N was asking you when you were going backstage as you notice everyone leaving.

"Y/N hey! I've called your name like 3 times. Are you ready?"

"Yeah yeah, let's go. Someone's meeting us side stage."

You and Y/BF/N stand there talking about the show and looking out towards the seats that people are now leaving when you feel a hand on the small of your back. You turn around and can't help the smile that immediately shows. Demi stands there in sweats and a hoodie, her hair and make up still perfectly done.

"Demi, that was amazing!" You hear Y/BF/N tell her.

"Aw! Thank you so much that means a lot to me. What did you think Y/N?" Demi asks looking at you. Is that.. insecurity? Doubt? Why in the world would this amazing woman have any doubts.

"Honestly, best concert I've been to. I'm gonna have to make sure I keep up with your next tour so I can see you do your magic again!" You tell her as you wink. YES! You notice the little smile she gives and how her cheeks turn a slightly darker shade of pink.

"Good! I'm glad. Y'all wanna come hang out on my dressing room? I really need to do something about this make up and this hair" she says laughing.

After your best friend had gotten over her fan girl moment and got her autograph and you all had your pictures taken all three of you are sitting on the couch talking and getting to know each other. Mostly Y/BF/N and Demi, with you throwing in some funny jokes or comments. Even talking a little about your family. When Y/BF/N glances at the clock.

"Shit, it's already 1 am. Are you ready Y/N? I have work in like 6 hours."

You look back and forth and see the look on Demi's face. Is that sadness? Disappointment? Ugh, you really wish you could stay..

"If Y/N wants to stay I can have someone take you home. It's not a problem really." You hear Demi say.

"Actually, Y/BF/N if you don't care I'd like to stay for a little while longer. You can take my car if you need it and I'll catch an Uber back to my place."

You notice the smile on your best friends face and you knew at that moment she just wanted you two alone. 

"Yeah yeah, that's totally fine. I'll call you tomorrow before I drop your car off. You can tell me all about your night." She says with a wink as she walks out the door.

You look back at Demi and see her smiling at you.
"So, I'm starving, you hungry Y/N we can go get some food?"

"I'd love that" you told her as you got up to get your things together.

I'm trying my best to proofread and make sure everything is half way decent. Comment and tell me your favorite Demi story on Wattpad! Next Chapter should be up by Sunday!