Yes, I do.

Another knock sounds and your dads head peeks in. "You ready Y/N?" You nod your head at him. "More than I've ever been dad." You take his arm as you walk to the doors set up in front of the crowd..

You hear the music begin playing. You couldn't help smiling. Demi picked out all the music and said they each meant something to her. This sounded like a piano cover by The Theorist of Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Which she always sings to if you can't sleep, even though you beg her to sing the song she wrote for you. But she says this one was made for both of you. When you get to the end and your dad kisses your cheek you turn to hug your mom and go stand waiting for your wife to come to you. The first song fades and then another begins. You can't believe how much thought she put into the music. It's another cover from the Theorist. But this time it's You Are The Reason by Calum Scott. You made Demi laugh so hard she cried when you were belting out these lyrics to her on the way to dinner one night. Now you say it's the song that means what she means to you. All of sudden the doors open and Demi is standing there holding Eddies arm looking down at her feet. You see Eddie gently pat her arm and she brings her head up, her eyes meeting yours and you feel tears beginning to build in your eyes. You can already see them falling down Demi's cheeks. As they get closer and closer you have the biggest smile on your face. You see Demi mouth I love you. You just send her a wink before telling her you love her too. They finally reach you. Eddie hugs Demi, and she turns to hug Dianna while he hugs you. The song fades as you reach for Demi's hands.

"Baby, you look beautiful." You tell her.
"So do you babe."

The officiant takes over, you and Demi decided not to write your own vows. Simply because you had exchanged letters last night at the rehearsal dinner. It was something special between the two of you.

Placing the ring in your hand the officiant says
"The ring is symbolic of a lasting commitment. It does not break. It may bend, however, but then you'd want to see your jeweler. As you place the ring on your partner's finger, please think about the unwavering faith in your relationship that has brought to this point today." You slip the ring onto Demi's hand. As he hands the ring to your wife he says "As you exchange rings, think deeply on the love, strength, and tenderness that has brought you to this moment together. These rings are a symbol of those times - both trying and rewarding - and they signify all the magic that is to come." You never let go of Demi's hand. God.. can I fucking kiss her already or what??

The officiant goes to speak again "It is in this moment that your marriage is nearly accomplished. This moment comes but once in a lifetime. Take one another in, and bask in the moment as we are in it." You playfully roll your eyes and Demi steps forward to be a little closer to you. Her hands go to your forearms and you both look expectantly at the officiant.

"Okay, I won't make you wait any longer!" Your family and friends begin laughing. "Ladies, you may kiss your wife!" You wrapped your arms around Demi's waist as her arms snakes around your neck. Kissing her with all of your heart. She finally pulled away as all the yelling and clapping died down. She looked at you lovingly, "Hey wife, I love you." You kiss her nose. "I love you more wife."

Soon enough it's time for the braid ceremony. You and Demi had thought about doing sand. But she seen this idea online and loved it. So here you are trying to braid this rope and you have no idea what the fuck you're doing. Demi's smiling and laughing.

"Y/N, hand me your piece."

"Over or under?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Baby I don't know what I'm doing and the mics recording all this."

Demi starts laughing a "Just watch me baby.. see? Now you do it."