Mini Demi

It had been three weeks since the accident. Your parents finally went home a few days ago. After Demi promising them that we would FaceTime them every Sunday. Demi has been home every night at 8pm to give you your shot. Tonight you were headed to Dianna and Eddies. They were having a BBQ because Madison is introducing her girlfriend Lily to you, Dallas, and Demi. That's right. GIRLFRIEND. When Mads called Demi last night to tell her she literally freaked out. It was the cutest thing.

FLASHBACK

"Baby Madison's called twice you better call her back." You told Demi as you crawled back up her. You didn't plan it, but you came home from work and seen Demi cooking dinner in your hoodie and those cute ass purple underwear and you had to have her. On the kitchen counter. And then outside by the pool. Normally you wouldn't ever ignore phone calls from family. But you needed her. And since she hadn't had you since the accident. She did too. She kissed your lips as she smiled. "I can't move, you dial and put it on speaker. You've killed me I think."

"Demi! What the hell have you been doing for three hours."

"My fiancé, what's up?"

"God I hate you. I wanted you and Y/N to come over for dinner tonight to meet my girlfriend but.."
Demi's jaw dropped before you heard a squeal.

"Did you say girlfriend!"

"I swear to god if you bust my ear drum. YES! Girlfriend. So will you come over tomorrow to meet her?"

"When did this happen? Why didn't I know sooner? Who is she?" You had to interrupt Demi to shut her up.

"Yeah kid, we'll be there. We love you."

"Love y'all too. See you tomorrow!"

Demi cuddled back into you. "I can't believe she's into girls." You just laughed. "Hell I can, shes a mini Demi."

PRESENT

Why, why, why. This will be the death of you. Demi is currently kissing your neck while you're sitting on the bathroom counter in her parents house. Madison and Lily are on their way. And in two minutes Demi will be poking a needle in your ass cheek. Life is grand. Or at least it will be when there's another mini Demi running around. You felt your fiancé pull your pants down enough to pinch the skin. She pulled away from you and kissed your lips. "You know, I can never thank you enough for what you're going through." You couldn't help but laugh. "You're the one pushing a baby out your vagina. It's the least I can do." She laughed with you. "Come on baby, bend over." You just rolled your eyes. "You know it's a whole lot sexier when we're naked, not in your parents, and you're not sticking a needle in me."

You heard a door close and then

"Y/N! Demiii! Where are you?!"

"Bathroom! We'll be right there Maddie!" A little quieter you looked at Demi. "Just do it." As you let out a breath. Closing your eyes she stuck the needle in, injected, and pulled in out. Using her thumb to rub the spot. Bending down to kiss the spot you giggled. "You know, I kinda do like you kissing my ass." Walking out into the living room you notice Demi smile. You look to where her eyes are glued. A cute girl Madison's age is sitting right beside her. Holding her hand. Smiling and laughing. Her blond hair in a bun, Nike joggers, a Nike basketball shirt.

"Hey Lily, I'm Y/N, and this is my fiancé Demi, Maddies sister." You smiled at the younger girl. "I've heard so much about you guys! Demi, your music is awesome. And Y/N, thanks for saving Mads." Demi looks at you begging you not to start. You hate it when people bring it up. "Oh no, you just tell us about you kid."