Home Sweet Home.

"Oh my goodness it's gorgeous Demi!" Your mom screamed. Wrapping her arms around the shorter brunette. "Thank you but Y/N was actually what made me fall in love with it. She said this was LA enough for her. We honestly agreed on nearly all the furniture. Besides the recording studio. She made sure the house had one when I pretty much refused. I didn't want the price to be too much."

You pulled her closer to you "Baby, you realize you spent 20,000 dollars on a basketball court. Because I like basketball. The least you could do was make sure the house had a studio. Ugh I never thought I'd hear myself talking like this. I'm sorry it's crazy. But we're buying a home. A nice home. In LA. We might as well get what we want. We're gonna be there for a while." You told her kissing your cheek.

Your mom looked at you two with a gleam in her eye.  "I noticed all the bedrooms. So when's the wedding? I need grandkids to fill those rooms." She looked between you and Demi seriously.

"MOM" you asked exhausted. But you were taken back when Demi went right on with the conversation like nothing happened.

"I'd love to be married in the next, hmm, 2 or 3 years. That way hopefully I'd be a mom by 30. I mean we haven't discussed it deeply but we both know we want marriage and babies. So I'd say you won't have to wait forever Y/Moms/N." Demi said.  Your mom light up at that answer and you couldn't help but squeeze your girl a little tighter and whisper in her ear. "That sounds perfectly fine with me. I love you babe." You told her as you kissed her cheek. "I love you more" Demi told you.

"Now let's see the pictures of the house!" Ugh your moms always so good at interrupting. Demi got out her phone and went to her email.

"So this is it. We love that it's all open. There's three little areas outside to sit. So plenty enough space for family get togethers." Demi explained.

"And y'all are going back in four days right? All the furniture and everything should be good to go then?" Your mom asked.

"Yeah mom, four days. We made sure everything would be done the day before we were supposed to get there. So everything's on schedule and perfect" you told her smiling.

"Well good, Y/N your birthday is the day after tomorrow, so dinner that night. Don't forget you two! Now show me more of this gorgeous house!" Your mom said excitedly. You felt Demi's eyes on you.