God yes.

You and Demi had been home for a while. You were putting dishes away while she was relaxing on the couch. You were still in a state of awe. You were getting married. To your soulmate. The most beautiful, sexy woman you'd ever seen. You get lips on your shoulders.

"I forgot I had you something made." Demi said in between kisses. You felt your head drift back as her arms circled your waist.

"Is that right?" You asked. All too soon you were left alone until she came back with a book in her hand. You laughed. Of course Demi would get you a book, she knows you love reading actual books instead of iBooks.

"I couldn't give it to you in front of everyone." Demi said smirking. What.. the.. Demi handed me the book. Black leather. Wow. I flipped it open and read.

"Y/N,
I couldn't for the life of me get my nerves under control when going through these. I know this is more of a wedding night gift. But I had this idea and secretly knew you'd love it. I love you baby, I can't wait to build our lives and our family. Until then, enjoy.
Love, Demi."

I turned the next page over and my jaw dropped. (The picture on top) I looked over and Demi winked.

"There all your favorites. Ones I've sent you, ones from some shoots. Ones you've taken. It's kind of silly, but I saw it online and wanted to do it."

"It's not silly at all. I fucking love it babe. Thank you." You kept flipping through the pages. Eyes glued to the pictures your fiancé had chosen. She was right. They were all your favorites.