Yes

Once again the song and the time line doesn't match up. BUTTT it gifts with the story soooo 😘 enjoy!

Demi had called on you on your lunch break and asked you to swing by the studio because she had a song she wanted you to hear. You loved watching her work and she loved you being there. Showing you all around and introducing you to everyone. So when she told you she was working with Oak this afternoon you knew you wanted to go. Grabbing your phone you decided to call Demi and check in.

"Hey beautiful, I'm on my way do you need anything?" You asked when she answered.

"Just you, and maybe we can get dinner when we're done here?" Demi questioned.

"Yeah that sounds good I'll be there in about 25 minutes. I love you."

"Love you more baby!" Demi hung up.

Ever since you proposed to her she's been going to the studio more and more. Dallas and Maddie spent the day with her yesterday so you were missing her a little bit. Turning into the studio you parked by Demi's black SUV and made your way in. Oak greeted you at the door.

"Y/N/N what's up? Come to see your girl work?" He asked as he got up and hugged you. You noticed Demi in the booth with her eyes closed. You didn't know this song and Oak must've noticed.

"Bro this is gonna be so dope. Her vibratos are so uniform today." He said showing you the little bars on the screen. Then you heard your girlfriends amazing voice.

"Yeah, I can tell that you're terrified to take a shot this strong
Should I wait up for you day and night
Just let me know how long
You know when we get close
Can't deny the tension between us both
And I don't wanna pressure you, but I think you need to make a move
'Cause I've been waiting (I've been waiting)
And I'll keep waiting (and I'll keep waiting)
Only forever, only forever
What if I told you it's too late?
What if I say that I can't wait?
What if I meet somebody else who doesn't leave me on the shelf?
I'll give you one more chance, but it only lasts
Only forever, only forever
Only forever, only forever"

You stood there slack jawed. It amazed you every time you came to the studio. Seeing Demi in her element was breath taking.

"Y/N!"

"Huh, yeah, what's up babe?" You shook your head.

"Well I've been asking what you thought about the song for the last two minutes, what's wrong?" Demi asked kind of insecurely. Silly girl. She's perfect. How can she ever be insecure. You wrapped her up in a hug and pulled her back to the couch  kissing her cheek when she landed in your lap.

"It was dope babe! So awesome! I can't wait to hear the whole album!" You told her lacing your fingers together with hers.

Oak interrupted just then looking at Demi with a gleam in his eye. "In that case D you wanna let her hear the newest one?" You looked at your girlfriend seeing her big smile. Must've been her favorite one on the album. She leaned over to kiss you on the lips.

"My time to shine baby. Hopefully this song will be your answer." Demi smiled and pecked your forehead. She turned and headed to the booth leaving you setting on the couch so confused.

Demi blew you a kiss when the music started and closed her eyes

Face me (face me)
Take me (Take me)
Save me
Don't try to change me
Face you (face you)
Take you (take you)
Save you
I won't try to change you