So much more than a breakfast

Demi brought you to a little cafe on the corner. You couldn't keep the smile off your face the whole time.

"I'm really glad you wanted to stay Y/N. I feel like I didn't get to talk to you enough." She said smiling.

"I know what you mean. But Y/BF/N is like an ultimate fan. I told you she's a little obsessed." You said laughing.

"It was fine honestly I had fun, but now I'm glad I get to talk you. Tell me more about you?" Demi asked with those big brown eyes you growing to love looking into.

"Well, I'm 26. I've lived in Nashville all my life. My family owns a farm outside the city. My parents and I went through a rough patch when I came out to them but we're so close now you could never tell. They're honestly so supportive. I have a younger brother. I love him to death. He's my best friend. I'm a Physical Therapist. I played basketball all through high school and college. I love reading and listening to music. I've been single for the last year. My last relationship kind of broke me. I've grown a lot since then and I'm happy with where I'm at. What about you. Tell me about you." You caught her looking at you like you had two heads.

"What? Do I have something on my face? Why are you staring?" You asked a little insecure.

Demi giggles at you and grabbed your hand on the table. "No no! I just.. when you talk about the things you love you just look so happy and adorable. You're beautiful. But me? Don't you know anything about me?"

You feel your cheeks get hot. "Thank you, so are you ya know. I know some things. But tell me about your family.. about what you love to do when you're not singing.. what makes your heart happy? Tell me about Demi. Not Pop sensation Demi Lovato."

"Uh.. well.. okay. I'm 24. I live in LA. I'm really close with my family too. We became even closer when I came out as bisexual."

When she said this your eyebrows raised a little because this wasn't a known fact. An assumed fact you heard from Y/BF/N. But definitely not known by everyone. You focused back on the gorgeous brunette in front of you as she continued.

"I have two sisters who are my best friends, my mom too. My birth father passed away a while back but Eddie, my dad, has just always been there since he's been with my mom. He's the best. I've been through a lot in my life. I have demons. I've been to rehab a few times. I have a lot of baggage that I work through and I think that makes me stronger. I love my dogs. They're basically my kids. If I'm not singing I love being in the gym. I train Jiu Jitsu as much as possible. It's like human chess. Always thinking ahead. This was my last show so now I have 6 or 8 months before I start a more hectic schedule so I'll probably head back to Texas with my family for a few weeks and then I'll be back in LA with a lighter schedule. I love reading too. You'll have to give me some book recommendations."

"Wow, I'm glad you're getting some free time finally. I'm not gonna lie. After the show you done tonight I can't wait for your new music!" You told her glancing at the clock noticing you had been eating and talking for 5 hours. "Fuck! Demi it's 6 am!"

"What? No it's not!" She says looking around to find the clock sitting at 6:01 am.

"Well, I guess I should drop you off at your place huh?" Demi asked you.

"Yeah I guess you probably should. But first listen, I had an amazing night at the show. And sitting here talking to you has been great. Thank you for the passes. I know it was just a pay back but still. It meant the world to me. You really are a great person." You tell her as you both gather your jackets and phones.

"Thank you Y/N, thank you for wanting to get to know me for me. By the way. It wasn't a payback, I just wanted to see your cute face again" she says smiling as she walks you to her car.

The whole drive back to your house was a little quiet. Demi never said anything, just stealing glances at you and smiling until the driver pulled into your drive way.

"Y/N.. do you have a free day tomorrow?"

You looked at her and smiled. "You mean today" you say laughing. "Mostly, I have a session at the gym."

"Well.. how would you like to train with me.. and maybe catch lunch after? Or.. dinner if you want..  or just.. hang out." She rambles on.

"That sounds great. How about you text me when you wake up?"

"For sure! Goodnight Y/N"

"Goodnight cutie"

Seriously, tell me what y'all think? This DID NOT go the way I thought it would. So I think I might start an actual Imagine book if you would be interested. :)